𝟒𝟐→𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
デートしましょう
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗デートしましょう╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You wore something warm today because the temperature decreased and little snows started to fall. As of today, you are with Senju. The curious kid tugged you slightly.

"What are we doing here, Y/n-chan?" She inquired looking at the shop where the both of you stopped. It was inside the mall. You smiled at her and walk in together.

So far the shop you entered was for men.

"I'm going to buy a gift for Rindou."

"Hmm. I heard that he doesn't like you back then and you felt the same."

"We never really talk about how we both encountered but we're indeed both enemies back then. He kept pestering me and he hurt me back then too."

"What did he do? And you fell for him?"

"I fought back and Senju, it's normal to fall in love especially since he is handsome. If wasn't, I'd probably talk to him." You chuckled and let someone assist you once the two of you enter.

"Err...It's not about the looks. It's about how the way he treated you. Haitani brothers got angry issues y'know."

"It was months ago so it doesn't matter anymore. You don't like him being with me, no?"

Senju huff and nod her head aggressively. You laugh a little and wander your eyes around to look for a wristwatch. Rindou is cool when it comes to fashion and you thought giving him a fashionable one that will suit any kind of clothes he wears.

"Miss, how may I help you?" The lady asks. You let go of Senju and walk near the watches.

"Is there any kind of watch that will suit a tanned skin?"

"Yeah, of course! We have so many choices. Follow me."

After a few minutes of choosing a perfect watch, you and Senju spend the day wandering and eating snacks a lot until Takeomi and Wakasa arrived. They were with you all along. They just parted ways for a moment.

"Let's go?" You uttered. Takeomi chuckled and patted your head.

"Can't wait to see the boyfriend, ain't you?" He teased. You slapped away his hands and blush a little.

"Shut up..." You put one of your hands inside your coat's pocket and look down at your shoes.

"You're coming in the U.S as well with them, Wakasa right?" You inquired then glance at him. He doesn't care around those girls who keeps looking at him and kept passing by continually. If it was Rindou you'd eventually hold his hand and would smirk at those girls. There's no way they can have such a hot guy in your grasp. But Rindou always wants you to get jealous so he teases you when that happens and when he noticed. But when he is jealous, he doesn't say it but he freaking show it. Like he would not talk to you just like today that you told him that you're being with Wakasa and your cousins and he's coming in the U.S to celebrate the holidays with his relative as well.