𝟔𝟑→𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
❝犯罪者に対処する❞
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗❝犯罪者に対処する❞╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Pay my shoes..."

You couldn't hear him enough but the word shoes. You look down only to see that his shoes got scratched because of your heels. You silently sigh.

"No, I should pay for it, Y/n." You look at Mr. Lambert and shake your head.

"No, I can."

"Bu--" his word was cut off when the master of this party recognized him.

"Dear, Pierre!! I'm glad you're here!!"

It was now your chance to leave. Unconsciously, you hold the stranger guy and move away from the party. It was as if you'd completed a mission when both of you entered the elevator.

Your smile was purely visible. "It's all thanks to you that I escaped that guy, anyway..." You look at him still wearing his mask. You noticed that his hair was long. Since there was a light, it didn't hide the color of his eyes even having a shadow coming from his mask.

Suddenly, your instinct tell you to take off his mask.

Without any hesitation, you grab his mask showing his clean face. Little by little, your brows furrowed. He was just staring at you blankly as if he didn't know you.

You let the mask fall on the ground as you waited for the elevator to stop. You turn your back on him as you cross your arms. But isn't this your chance? Your chance to get closer to Mikey? You look at his reflection on the elevator, you're not surprised that he's looking at you from the reflection.

This isn't the Rindou you knew and of course, you are not the Y/n he knew as well. Time changes people and that is what happened between the two of you.

You became a model as expected but you didn't expect for him to be this low and fool. Sure, he might be richer now than before but his money right now is probably from his sinful job.

Now that you're in the right mind, even if you hate him, you still want this opportunity to talk about Mikey. After all, this guy probably hates you too for leaving without a word.

Both of you walk to the parking space. You walk ahead of him while he's walking behind you.

"How should I pay you? Most of the store right now is probably closed," you dryly said. You licked your lower lip and took out the card from your purse.

"You're right," he answered coldly. You glance at him with a glint of hatred. Luckily, there's no paparazzi around. You don't want to have rumors with a syndicate. That will certainly destroy the name that you work hard for.