𝟏𝟔→𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
めちゃくちゃ
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗めちゃくちゃ╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You quickly run to go back home. Your emotions were mixed into something that you don't understand. It's either anger,pain, lust, or happiness. As you closed the door from your house and you quickly run to the toilet only to see your wounded lips. Your heart beat so fast and you're catching your breath heavily. As you've got to see your wounded and throbbing lips, something unfamiliar sensation burned up inside of you.

You stroke your neck gently where Rindou licked you up to your earlobe. You greeted your jaws and fall on the tiled floor of the bathroom.

"What is wrong with him. Is he messing with me." You mumbled and put your hands to your temple. Your strength feels like being drained by him.

--

You stoke some ice cube on your lips after that you let it dry on put a little antiseptic lotion before you go to school. Did I wake the monster inside him? You shook your head and head out already. You drove the car silently and reached the school in just few minutes. As you got out from the car park you saw the three on the gate which you quickly run to reach them.

"Hey!!" You called out in glee. The heels of your shoes make noise. "Y/n!! We're waiting for you." Emma reached you and gave you a hug.

"I see." You chuckled. "You two are good now??" You ask Mikey and Draken. They both shrugged their shoulders. Mikey stared at you until he noticed your lips.

"What happened to your lips, Y/n?? I rarely see you wound your own." He wryly said which makes your stop for a moment. You felt you've got a cold sweat. You weirdly laugh and trace your lips using your forefinger.

"I got burn earlier when I eat my breakfast. The soup were hot." You lied which he believed quickly. Emma suddenly hit your side using her elbow. You carelessly look at her. She narrowed her eyes at you.

"Are you sure??" She asked giving you chills. You nodded and chuckled. "Why, you don't believe me?" She pursed her lips and shook her head. "I thought somethings behind of it." She said.

"The soup was behind of it." After the school, Emma came with you at your house for you to change your clothes because there's going to be a mini party and their house.

"Can I borrow your blower, Y/n?" You glance at Emma on the mirror wearing a white towel to cover up her body. She's going to fixed herself at your house since you're going to fetch Hina and Yuzuha and she wanted to come with you.

"You don't need to ask, just take whatever you want." You uttered and continued putting a little cream on your face. "Sure, I'll brought this with me at home." She said.