𝟑𝟗→𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
訪客
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗訪客╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"It's already been decided, Haruchiyo isn't coming," your Mom said without any humour in her voice. Your grip tightens on your spoon. You watch her drink on her glass.

"But..." you cut off your words and look at your plate. It's not like you can force your mother. It's not her who's going to decide if the latter will come or not. It's already between his mother and him.

"Y/n honey, I know your concern about him but you should worry about yourself first, I'm sure...Haruchiyo is fine with that whoever that guy is."

You bobbed your head and continued eating your dinner and waited for them to leave for work leaving you alone. It's not like it's a big deal when you're alone. You're used to it actually and your parents give you enough attention so you don't feel like doing shits when they're busy with their job.

You knew what your mom up to about Haruchiyo. She didn't like and will never like what happened between the two of you did. That's why she sounds bitter just pronouncing his name. You felt bad about it but you understand that he has a reason why he did it. He stays silent for all the years.

"Emma, let's take a seat first, my arms are tired carrying my weight," you stated when you spotted an empty chair. Emma chuckled and helped you to sit.

"Then, I'll just message Yuzuha and Hina to meet us here."

You have spare time with your girlfriends since they're free to spend time with you. It's also been a month since the last time you guys hang around together. Emma sat next to you.

"You really did last for four months relationship with Rindou," she said passively. "Honestly, I'm used to your week ex's."

She laughs. You leaned your back on the bench. You smiled subtly. You didn't tell them about Hanma yet so maybe it won't hurt if you tell it about them.

"Well, Rindou is somewhat a jerk but he's a good man. He's always in my side when I was in the rehab centre up until now," you said smiling at the thought Rindou loves you too. He cares for you just like how you care for him. Emma crossed her legs.

"That makes me jealous. I wonder if I could be like that with Draken," she sigh.

"You didn't confess to him yet?" You act like you don't know anything when it's obvious that the two have the same feelings and don't have the courage to reveal their affectionate feelings to each other. You don't want to say anything else or reveal it because it's a different story between them.

"Does really girls need to confess first?? Well, it's one sided, I'm not ready if he turned me down...That's embarrassing especially that he's always in our place."