𝟒𝟎→ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
子供時代
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗子供時代╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You pressed both of your lips and slump your body on the bed. Without even doing anything, you felt really tired and sleepy. These days have been hard to deal with. Your fingers got cramps because of typing on the keyboard and writing notes. You groan and close your eyes for a moment but that didn't even get you the chance when your phone turns off. It was only a message from your friend on the group chat. You sit up and crack your knuckles as you walk out of your room.

You head inside the other room where most of the old and unused things are placed. But your mom arranged the things well if ever there's a need to get here. As you open the door, the smell of rusty dust welcomed your nostril that making you sneeze immediately. You tap on the wall until you feel the lights switch. The wooden shelf, plastics, some art canvas, and your toys were placed neatly; exactly everything. There were tons of boxes.

You slowly walk with your crutches and walk silently, inspecting some things. You took some time by taking some of the photo albums one by one. First was the family picture. Each page were giving you some nostalgia about your past. Though there are also many things that you had forgotten already. The family picture contains all your pictures with your parents and with your cousins since it's a family album. Later on, you move into the next album with a handwritten one on the cover.

Our Precious Angel

You smiled subtly after you saw your baby pictures. It feels like it wasn't you after all. The cheeky grins and cute faces seemed different on your face right now. You continued every page. You chuckled, your mom really dears you. She even wrote letters on some of the pictures about what happened on that day. It looks weird but you honestly want that baby self of yours and pinch the rosy cheeks. You've seen already the pictures but it's was a long time ago. Today is different.

"Now I wanna go back in the past," you uttered on the other album which contains your childhood days. Entitled with 'Her Childhood'. Your smile was so calm plus it's quiet. You can hear your heart because of happiness. The album where cut when you graduated in elementary days. You close the album and took the next one 'Modelling'.

"Oh, I guess it's not bad coming back to this one. I can't remember any single detail on these pictures."

You start with the first page. Your lips form in 'o' as you saw the first one where you were pouting cutely with a bit red lips on the camera while your both palms on your cheek. It's cute. Probably you're around three to five years old on this album. As you continuously move every page one clear picture caught your attention. It was you holding a little guys hand while smiling on the camera. Both of you looks genuine. It was snowing and Christmas as you can see in the background itself. You were wearing a black thick jacket for snow, brown leggings with brown ankle boots. Wearing a Santa hat and your free small hands were holding your gloves. You look at the little guy next to you. Just like you his neatly wearing his clothes but what caught your attention is that this guy resembles someone. Just by looking at its eyes. No wonder that he's someone you knew. Your heart suddenly beat fast. Your hands turn pale and try looking for another picture on the same album. There was only two with the same guy.