𝟒𝟗→𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗涙╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Don't cry..."

The cold breeze blow past your legs. The faint smell of cigarettes and a luxurious perfume wafted through your nose. A cold thumb brushes the tears in your left cheek.

"..."

Upon realizing who's towering over you, you immediately felt embarrassed. That tanned man is not the only one who possessed such rare and beautiful orbs.

Ran's long hair was in a ponytail that made him look like a girl. If you didn't know him, you'd probably think that he's a lanky girl plus his snow-white skin.

"It's...been a while," you started and sheepishly smile. He stays still for a moment memorizing your pinkish yet dry cheeks before he moves.

"Yeah. How are you? No crutches anymore."

You smiled. "Yeah, I'm not crippled the last time you guys saw me."

Ran moved his long arms to unlock the door. Once it opened, he went in first before he invites you. Really, you've never talked with him alone except when both of you exchanged numbers back when you were still healing.

Just then, he's the man who proposed to you in so many years and you felt bad for not remembering him then end up with his younger brother. It must be very hard for him. But it's already in the past. Ran has a unique beauty and it's impossible that he'll remain single.

That was just a childish proposal and no one will stay with that. It even rarely happens in novels.

"Ah, by the way, I have a gift for you, Ran." You handed him the box that has the same size as Rindou's gift, although the wrapper is just different it's still beautiful.

Ran looked at the box for a moment before accepting it. He smiled and raised it a little.

"Thanks. I didn't expect to receive something from you."

"No way..." You chuckled. Ran headed to the kitchen after he brought you to sit comfortably on the sofa. After a few minutes, Ran arrived holding a glass of hot choco and cookies.

Rindou is a good cook so he must be the same.

"You're quite cold earlier. This will help to warm you little by little."