𝟒𝟏→𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
過去
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗過去╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Rindou handed the lighter to his brother. After they fought back when you were still in the rehabilitation centre, both of them didn't talk about it anymore, yet they still have their back to each other. Just at what their father said.

"Fighting is just normal at siblings but remember to act like the older brother and to act as the younger brother because none in this world will help you willingly but the two of you."

Though they didn't ignore the words. They still act what they usually do but Rindou already warns his brother about you.

Rindou looks at the Izana.

"Just don't rush things, our plan will soon be done. Hanma and Kisaki will handle my sister. We'll take Mikey's weakness."

Silently listening, the phrase was just so wrong. He didn't have a sister just like Izana, but aren't they family? He can't even see Ran getting beaten badly that's why they both help each other.

"How about the other girl? The one that can't walk?" Kisaki asked. The cold purple eyes of the two owners gaze up to Kisaki.

"You mean Y/n? You should just leave her alone. She's not Mikey's sister."

Hanma chuckled and throw the finished cigarette on the dirty ground. He just honestly don't what to get you to involve. Can't even do the plan without Kisaki's hand.

A grin appeared on Kisaki's face and pushed his glass that eventually lead Rindou to stand up from the wood he used to be seated on.

"My fists are willingly to smash your face."

Rindou left those words before he went out and wondered.

He doesn't really care about the upcoming conflict. He just thought that you'll hate him if ever you find out. That can't be helped, he's not friends with any of your friends. He sits on his motor and remembers the time when Ran stole a kiss from your unconsciousness. That got his blood boil. Between the two of them, he's more impatient and a hot-tempered person.

A punch met Ran's face after Rindou saw how his brother didn't hesitate to steal a kiss from you. Knuckles are turning white, popping veins to his neck and forehead, he once again punch his brother.

"Why did you do it, Ran?!"

Ran wiped the blood that came out from his lips. The image of him didn't feel guilty, making Rindou want to kill his brother. The nurses saw the ruckus between the siblings.

"Not because Y/n's you had proposed with that doesn't mean you can do it! Are you blind! I'm her boyfriend!"

He grabbed Ran's collar and wanna punch him again but Ran stopped his fist.