𝟑𝟒→𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
伝統と 間違い
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗伝統と 間違い╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"So you are a foreigner??" You asked Rio who's sitting on the chairs. You guys still waiting for the Haitani brothers.

"A half one." Rio answered with his bright smile. You nod your head a little. As the door burst open, your heart flutters as you saw Rindou went out as if nothing happened. Rindou glances at you for a second before to his cousin.

"You should have brought me with you. I'd help you kick some ass." Ran uttered behind his younger brother. Rindou pivoted his heels to his brother.

"Tell 'ya soon." Rindou wryly said and silently push his glasses up. You sigh silently and look in the hallways.

"Y/n, I should bring you to the ancestral house. It's beautiful there y'know." Your gaze went up to the blonde as he stand up and went behind you and slowly push the wheelchair.

"A..ancestral house??" You timidly queried. All of you are already in Kyoto but in the police station though. You slowly became excited at Rio's statement. You can go to their Ancestral House, but you are also anxious about going there. What if his relatives are also there? What if they bullied you? You smiled to hide that you're anxious about going there.

"Yep. We ha--" Rio's sentence was cut off when Rindou shove him away from you and he's now behind you.

"And who told you to talk to her, huh?" Rindou rasp, throwing deadly stares at his cousin.

"I'm just being friendly to her. It's rude. Why she doesn't know about me?"

"You ain't part of the story, piss off." Rindou suggestively smile and then quickly glared at his cousin before leaving the two men behind. You glance up at him.

"I didn't know that you have a foreign cousin." Rindou look down at you and shrugged his shoulder.

"Rio's father is a foreigner and he got those features to his dad." He mumbles. "How about you?? You have blonde hair, or it's just dye??" You queried curiously. The sun's blaze kissed your skin. Kyoto is really a wonderful city and traditional houses can mostly be seen here. It wasn't hot anymore because winter is about to come. The cold wind brushes through your body, sending a bit of shiver on your spine.

"My hair is normal, got bored so I put blue streaks on it," he said rather coldly. You wandered your orbs around while he's silently walking.

"Hey bro, why don't we have some bite first?!" Ran shouted from afar. Rindou stops his tracks, facing the pedestrian lane and then look over his brother.

"Tss. Sure." Rindou said. If it wasn't because of what happened on the train, these two wouldn't be here. You thought that they were looking for a local eatery shop, like an udon shop or something like where you can eat heavy foods, but that wasn't what you think about when your eyes part in shock when they choose an expensive restaurant.