𝟏𝟑→ 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
マッチ
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗マッチ╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Mortification, that's what you felt right now after Rindou took off his long sleeve and handed it to the guy who went near to him. Your eyes were glued on his black and beautiful tattoo that you've seen on his picture on his instagram. Half of his torso down to his belly were covered of a half black curvy tattoo and his arms too. It was beautiful and tempting to trace it with your delicate sweaty fingers. By just thinking of it make your face flustered all of the sudden. It wasn't the first time you've seen tattoos. Your ex have this tattoo that you liked back then but this one is quite unique in your beautiful and gleaming orbs.

Before you could look away Rindou snapped at you.

"Earth to Y/n." He mused making you to look away. Your face heated more. Rindou let out a soft chuckle and look over you sweaty neck.

"Does my body make you blush that much." He said as if it wasn't a question, he's probably stating those as a matter of fact. You didn't look at him and just went back at your friends.

"Just do your warm ups already and will start in five minutes." You impudently stated as you walk straightly where your friends are watching the both of you. You puckered slightly, your brain still locked on Rindou's tattoo and to his chiseled sexy body and he diffenetly got that abs. Just how your brain betrayed you in imagining being cornered by him topless while you were placing your both hands on him. Just how you trace those tattoo's of him while he is asleep. Just how you planted light kisses to him.

Your face heated at that thought. You quickly take off your hair tie making your hair fall on your face to prevent everyone seeing you blushing so hard. You felt your blood beat and rush up through your neck up to your cheeks.

Why do I need to think about those perverted things!! Why do I need to be embarrassed so much like this that my face is really hot!! Fuck this ain't good.

You cough a fake one as you avoided Chifuyu who's about to approach you. "Ehhem.. oum, I'll just go at the rest room quickly." You said silently that Chifuyu barely heard. You made your steps larger than usual and went inside the public restroom. You look at the mirror only to see your flushing face. You run your both palms on your cheeks and pressed it down. Your nose puckers so your brows.

"What the fuck!! Why am I so red!!" You cried out. You let out a soft sight and relaxed yourself. After that, your face is getting back to it's normal color. You tied up your hair again and fixed the rubber band on your forehead. You exhaled and you made your face fiercer in no time as you get out the rest room to show that you are not affected. You silently walk over to where your friends are waiting for you. Your eyes roam around when the court suddenly filled with girls only to shout Rindou's name, not just him but to his brother also who is sitting alone on the bench while his both arms between on his parted thighs. There's also who's cheering for the Toman.