𝟒𝟖→𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐘

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
もやもや
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗もやもや╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Being pretentious isn't bad after all especially if you want to hide something so that no one will ask or get confused. Vacation should be happy but the outcome wasn't like that. Waving from your cousins, aunties, uncles and grandparents you gave them a gentle smile.

You wished to go back to Japan and now's the time but the beat of your heart is troublesome and it bothers you. You held tightly to your luggage while walking behind your parents.

After a long-lasting hour, you finally arrived in Japan but that doesn't mean you're in Tokyo. Watching the lights in Hokkaido was fascinating and you can see the silhouettes of the mountains. You covered your mouth when you yawn.

"Mom I wanna go back home," you proclaim. Your mother looks at you somberly. She caressed your rosy cheeks and smiled.

"2 more days honey. You're finally going to see your boyfriend," she teased. Even if it's not the time of being embarrassed, your mom just laughs at your red cheeks and ear.

"Mom that's not it!" You groan. Before arriving in Hokkaido your parents book a hotel to stay in. You guys just visiting your father's relative to catch up together.

After visiting your grandmother's grave (father's side) and other relatives, you decided to go back to the hotel as you were feeling tired. You watched the city lights glim on a snowy night.

You sigh and jump on the warm bed. Your phone has been vibrating since earlier and you didn't notice it because of being busy and tired.

Once you open your phone multiple messages pop up on your notification setting. You puckered and lay by your stomach then put your cheek on the pillow.

"What's with these people."

Some of your fellow students from your school tagged you on their social media but you care less. You pouted your lips and decided to video call your girlfriends.

You smiled and look at your luggage which was full of their gifts.

The call was answered by Yuzuha first. Wearing a white bonnie that matches the colour of her long hair she waved her hands while holding a tea.

[Yow Y/n! How's Hokkaido?]

"Good but it's boring. I feel lonely..."

You didn't miss a chance to call them every time back in the U.S but you never tell them about your love problems. You don't want to bother them in the holidays.