𝟒𝟔→𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
物欲しげ
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗物欲しげ╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Senju was alone inside the car for a while now. She just lazily watch the kids playing snowball fights outside the mansion. She remembered that she play snowballs back then with her brother.

She pursed her lips and went out of the car. She walks through the snow until she's now out of the driveway. Even the sun is out, that didn't stop the cold temperature. While walking, she wore her yellow bonnie that suits her well.

"Oi..." She called the little boy. The three children look at her with curiosity and they stop throwing the snow.

"What is it?" She was amused by its British accent. She crossed her arms.

"Would you mind if I join you?" She uttered. She wore her gloves and started to form a ball on her fist.

"We don't mind but you'd be the It."

Senju nod her head and smiled. "That's not a problem!" She started chasing the kids while throwing the balls. She didn't use too much force for them not to get hurt.

"Miss! What's your name! Your hair is very white!" The brown hair little girl asked while running. Senju stops for a while to make another snowball.

"It's like snow! Right Johnson, Alexandra!"

"I'm Senju...You should run faster! You'd be in danger any minute now!" She laughs and chases the three kids.

Senju stops after seeing you leave the house alone. She watched you getting far away from her eyes.

She didn't pay much attention but she starts to notice that you barely talk to anyone inside the house. Not even a single word will come out unless someone starts the conversation. Although, it wouldn't even last for 1 minute.

11 hours from now, it's gonna be new year already. When you're gone on her vision she looks at the three kids.

"Do you know that girl?" Johnson inquired. Senju looks at him.

"She's my cousin," she replied shortly.

"Really? I saw her last night!" Alexandra shouted. "She was sitting on that tree in your house while she was crying! Are you guys bullying her?"

"Crying? How are you sure?" She curiously quired? She glances at the tree that's panted near the driveway.

"You see that's my house!" Alexandra pointed to the house in front of the house Senju's currently staying in. "And that is my room. Last night I was hoping to see the angel shaped snow on the window. It's very cold outside so the windows remained close. Then I saw that lady. I didn't hear her cries but I saw how her shoulder shivered and wipe her cheeks."