𝟑→𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
それが始まった場所
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗それが始まった場所╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"So, you like tonkatsu..."

You pursed your lips as the two guys sit lazily on the booth seating. The braided hair looks at you intently so the guy you met at the river.

"Do you know each other?" The braided hair guy asked then he snickered. Why the hell is this delinquent here? Both of them are pretty tall and they look a little bit the same, both of them have lavender eyes and of course a droopy one.

They're must be siblings...

"What a lame question," The braided haired guy wryly said because no one answer his question.

You licked your lower lip and continued to eat and didn't bother to talk to them. You pick the meat and dip it in the thick sauce and carefully put it in your mouth. The two just stared at you as you eat the meat.

"Tch. The fuck," The guy you met grunted a little.

"Let's eat," The braided hair said and then starts to dig in. You can feel that every time you put your food inside your mouth, the four-eyed would stare at you as he put his food into his mouth as well. You puckered and feel bothered by his stares. You hate it when someone's watching you eat.

You look at the four-eyed, and both of your eyes meet. He just gave you a cold gaze. You rose your brow. He picks up his glass and drinks from it. You clench your jaw and drink your water as well.

It would be better if I leave already. These two are kinda ruining my appetite.

Without any hesitation, you raised your hand so that the waitress will notice you. You took out your wallet inside your pocket.

"Miss, won't you try our dessert??" You look at the waitress. You give her a subtle smile and shook your head.

"I'm already full," You said.

"Really?? You didn't even try to taste our miso soup and the rice," She said. You glance at your unfinished food. You would love to finish those but with these two?? Ugh!

"Sorry for that, but here..." You give her your payment.

"Okay...I'll just go get your change."

"I'll come," You said and stood up. The waitress appears to be curious and glanced at the two guys and felt the weird tension, but she just walk and let it be. After a few seconds of waiting, the waitress already handed you your money. Without further ado, you have already left the place. The cold breeze covered your legs as it blew past you. You put your hands inside your pockets and proceed to go back home already.