𝟔𝟏→𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
り良くなるように隠す

╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Ah, fuck..."

Rindou glared at his surroundings through his blurry vision. He just remembered that he got really drunk after drinking different kinds of alcohol. What he doesn't remember is how he arrived at his pad safely.

He's half-naked and still wearing his black trousers from yesterday. He lazily strides to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

After taking a bath, he put on his most comfortable clothes before he went down to make some breakfast. He was wiping his damp hair as he walked down the stairs. Then he noticed that he was not alone at his pad by hearing the music coming from the kitchen.

The air conditioner was fully on and so the lavender scent was spreading through the living room. He thought that his mom visited him but that's probably impossible. Other than Ran, there's another one who knew his door's passcode.

In the kitchen, there he saw Achiko washing the dishes. At the island counter, he noticed what she made this morning.

Rindou stared at her back. She could be a great wife, that was his heart said back when he was deeply in love with her.

Achiko noticed Rindou when he poured some cold water into the glass.

"Oh, Good Morning, Rindou." Achiko wiped her hands and went to him with a smile on her face. "I made breakfast since you were so drunk yesterday."

He doesn't need to be confused anymore, Ran called her to take care of him.

"You carried me here?"

Achiko shook her head and chuckled, "Of course not. Let's eat?"

Rindou couldn't do anything but nod his head. He looks at his food, it's a traditional japanese breakfast. He smelled the miso soup after he sat down.

He'd admit that Achiko is really a good cook and is been very nice to him even though he did nothing but make Achiko feel so lonely.

"Wanna go outside?" Rindou inquired. Achiko who was about to put the rice in her mouth looked at him.

"Are you sure? I mean ain't you busy?"

"It's fine, I made a promise right that we'll go out."

He looked at Achiko who was smiling. He knows that she is happy.

--

Now that your friends already know the story, they are actually glad that you made it for the twins. Giving birth to them is very difficult and life-threatening.