𝟐𝟎→𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
良くない
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗良くない╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

[3 weeks later]

While you are walking alone on the stairs of the shrine holding an umbrella you suddenly saw Mitsuya. You puckered and called him.

"Mitsuya! What brings you here? I thought you're with your sisters." You said and walk to get near him. He look at you and felt relieved when you looks fine.

"Did you saw, Peyan around here??" He ask. You curiously shrugged your shoulder. "You guys good with him already??" Mitsuya look around and then suddenly Takemichi show his bruised body making you yelp and shock because he came out from the woods.

"What the! Takemichi! what happened to you! Where's Hina?" You worriedly ask. He pant catching his breath.

"Peyan! I saw Peyan with moebius and Kiyomasa! They're trying to kill Draken!" Your lips parted open in shocked.

"As I thought so." Mitsuya uttered.

"What! Peyan would never do that! I mean... oh my gosh. Mitsuya let's hurry up!" You herestically said. No, this shouldn't happening. You look up to the shrine. Mikey isn't here. What if something happen with Draken, Emma's with him.

"You stay here Y/n. That would be better. Try on calling Mikey, he might answer your call. We'll go and look for Draken. Everything's going to be alright, okay." Mitsuya patted your shoulder first before running with Takemichi on the woods. You bit your lips and stayed beside on Mitsuya's bike.

"Damn it! I can't contact Mikey!" You cried and continued dialing his number but it's out of reach.

"Really! Why the hell is internet so useless when it comes to emergencies!! I can't stay on like this!" You let go of the umbrella and run away heading somewhere where your legs will bring you. While you run as fast as you could, someone just came out from nowhere bumping you strongly, the reason why you to fall on the ground.

"O-ouch! Will you please look on your way!" You hissed and stood up and about to run again when that someone just grabbed your forearms.

"W-what! Hey! I'm in a hurry." You look at the unknown person. You can't see the face because there's no much light on where you are standing, but you know it's a girl.

"You'll die any minute later, if you don't notice though." You puckered and grabbed your forearm but what you did made your skin sting a little.

"Weirdo!" Then you run away heading to the parking lot where you heard the roared of the motors. It's far away from your area so you keep on running as fast as you could but something's weird about you making you slowed down but you didn't mind it and keep running.