𝟑𝟓→𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
約束
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗約束╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

After a few minutes of staying on the small lake, Suha brings you back to their house. Her phone rang loudly.

"Oh wait for me here, Y/n-san, gotta answer this call for a minute." You bobbed your head as a response. Suha leaves you on the main door. You look around in the not so bright room, you can see the paintings and lamps, sleepers neatly arranged, elegant vases and statues. The aroma scent of the candles lingered on your nostrils. You move the wheel a little bit when you saw a letter engraved on the wall.

"A poem?" You put your knuckles on your chin and repeat reading the poem that's written on the wall. While you are busy reading the poem, the door opens. Thinking that it was Suha, you peered over your shoulder. But as you do, cold glistening eyes meet yours. The orange light of the sun made his tanned skin glow. The sun is about to set.

"Rin," You said. His both hands on both sides of the threshold, while his head is picking, to look at you. After he stared at you darkly, his eyes look inside.

"Are you hungry?" He ask and went inside. You timidly smiled and shook your head. You stared at him. You don't have the courage to tell him about what Suha told you. If Suha didn't tell you, maybe you wouldn't know. Rindou didn't say even a single word about his family nor him. You just know him as a delinquent who's hunting you and his different side of his moods and you being his girlfriend and, that is all aside from his ex and 3 relatives. Nothing more.

You wanted to know more about him, but he's just way too secretive and looks like he doesn't want to say anything or that's what you thought so far.

"Not really." You answered. You place your both hands on the wheel and made it turn around to face him. Rindou went in, in his one step, he is now in front of you. His hair is messy, maybe because of the wind outside.

"Where is Suha? Why are you alone here?" Your lips protruded before answering him.

"Someone call her phone so she went outside for a minute." You explain. Rindou lick his lower lip and stared down at you. His dark eyes are on you. He looks like he wanted to know what you are thinking. You look outside to avoid his eyes. He is rather cold today. Is there something wrong with him? You wanted to know him more yet you can stare at his eyes that long.

Your eyes widen in shock when he kneels his one knee on the floor. You got heartache for beating so fast to what he did. You can see any different emotions in his eyes. It is rather cold, tired, sad and indifferent. You cough through the lump on your throat.

"W...what are you doing?" You hoarse

Rindou's side lip twitched and get a hold on your weak and fair hand. He slowly put your palms on his cheek and press it slightly. You fixed your fingers to touch him.