𝟗→𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
イライラする
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗イライラする╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

It was six thirty in the morning when you woke up from your sleep. Went downstairs after wearing a casual outfit. You're probably going to attend the last day of the school festival. When you were already downstairs, the first thing you saw was the large wedding picture of your parents. They're facing at each other, while your dad's hand on her hips.

Rindou?

You blushed after you remember again what happened at the dresser room. You subconsciously run your both hands where Rindou rub your waist. I should think something better!

You quicky run inside the kitchen to get some breakfast. You only took the cereal and milk pouring it on the bowl. You still have much time though. While you were eating your phone suddenly pop up recieving multiple notification. You wryly took your phone on the table and open it. It was normal to receive notifications but it made your heart palpitate especially when,

[@rindou started following you on twitter]

[Rindou Haitani started following you on Instagram]

[rindouhoe added you on snapchat]

Your lips parted after reading those notifications.

"Just how the fuck did he know my social media accounts!" You muttered putting down your phone. You scratched your cheek out of frustration.

"I'm not going to follow you though." You added glaring at your phone as if it was him and continued eating your cereal. After that you went on the living room to watch some series on netflix. You sat down on the sofa.

You decide to go to school exactly at 8:30. There's still an hour for you to stay at home. While you were on the middle of watching, your phone vibrated again.

You recieved a message from Rindou on Instagram.

Rindou Haitani:

Hey follow me back, you scum.

You greeted your teeth after reading his message. The fuck is wrong with him. You saw him typed again.

Rindou Haitani:

Don't leave me on seen.

You rolled your eyes and type on the screen of your phone sending him an emoji of middle finger.