𝟓𝟗→𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
he knew
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗he knew╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

The silence inside the living room wasn't deafening but it was quite obvious that there is something wrong. Your Mom looked at you while you were busy reading something on your laptop. It's 9:30 in the morning, everyone is out while you're seated on the matted floor.

She walks holding a glass of blue lemonade and put it down on the small glass coffee table. You looked up at her when you sense her near you.

"Don't forget to drink when working...You've been in front of that laptop for 3 hours now."

You blink your eyes before taking off your lens. "Ohh, I was just preparing for the twin's birthday. I'm looking for some ideas on the internet," you explained. Your mom gave you a bright smile as if she won a grand prize. You timidly smile at her.

"Is that so? Then we must better prepare for it!" Your mom was indeed excited about the birthday party and that's the same thing with you. Even though you're troubled about the Bonten, you still have time to prepare for their birthday celebration.

You pursed your lips as your eyelids blink slowly while looking at your mom who was entering the kitchen area. Just when she wasn't around anymore, you run your hand in your hair as a sigh left out on you.

Strangely enough to think what Takemichi said to you. You take out your phone and look at the pictures of the twins. You're missing them so much right now. You stand up and looked outside the open window. Since you're wearing something decent, you didn't hesitate to go outside and have a little walk but you never forget to wear your mask.

You felt guilty for not knowing something even just a few details. Even if you asked Yuzuha back then, she will talk but she'll never say what happened here either.

You're about to step one more time when you heard some ruckus. People were surrounding something and there were two cops. Curiously, you walked slowly and asked someone.

"Excuse me," you uttered then looked at the tall guy with the most white skin you've seen just now. That guy looked at you calmly.

"Yeah?"

"Mind sharing with me what happened here?" You inquired. The white man blinked for a while before looking back at the people in front of the two of you.

"One of the missing ladies was found dead and naked with bruises and wounds."

Your eyes widen as you felt your small hair stand up. Your heart thumps loudly and you suddenly felt the air go cold. There's only one word in your head.