𝟐𝟏→𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
元に直面するようになる
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗元に直面するようになる╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You silently wrote down the writings on the board on your papers. Your mother banned your for coming with your friends in order for you to heal faster. She was really worried and can't help but to scold you and banning you for coming with them after your exams. And you can't do anything about it. Though, you still can talk with them through messages and they visit you at school before your Mom came to fetch you.

"Y/n! Here!!!" You look on the school ground to see Baji,Chifuyu and with Nahoya as well. Chifuyu wave his hands at you and show you a plastic that surely contains the peyoung yakisoba. You smiled at them and they're the one who get near at you from the vending machine.

As for Draken, he's still on the hospital and still healing, not like you. Draken got a deep stab damaging some of his organs and the lose of his blood.

"Here, we brought this for you." Chifuyu handed you the yakisoba. You chuckled and accept it.

"You guys always visit me. Aren't you allowed here." You said and sit on the bench. Baji chuckled and went in front of you.

"Aren't you proud?? Look over there." He pointed someone behind you, and when you look back, you saw some girl looking on you guys especially at the boys.

"They're freaking stunned in my unique beauty." Baji bumptiously said and flipped his hair a little. Chifuyu on the other side wanna grabbed the hair of his friend. You chuckled and rolled your eyes.

"Say less. Oh anyway, what brings you here too Nahoya?" You kindly ask looking up to his grinning face.

"I came to visit you too, though. How's your wounds??" You smiled and your palm went on your lower abdomen. It does still sting a little since It's not heal inside.

"It's fine but still struggling because I sometimes hit it. I'm to careless when having wounds y'know. It's my first time to get stabbed." You chuckled and joked around. Then you recieved a hand tick on your forehead.

"Hey that's hurts." You laugh and covered your forehead.

"Don't get stabbed again. Take care of yourself you dumbass." Nahoya raffled your hair and chuckled.

"Smiley-san is right Y/n. There's still no findings who stabbed you but Mucho-san and this Sanzu will surely find there ways to find the culprit." You puckered curiously looking up to Chifuyu.

"Sanzu?? Who's he?? Never head that name before." You rhetorically said and you stood up.

"I basically don't know who he is, but I'm sure they're like brutally in fighting." He answered. You nodded your head.