𝟒→ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
六本木でのパーティー
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗六本木でのパーティー╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

[FRIDAY]

"Ohh, Hina! I didn't assume that you would come!" You said and walk to Hinata who watch the stage play rehearsal. She laughs a little.

"Emma texted me to come here. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you, I thought you'd be very busy looking at your phone," She softly said. You chuckled and patted her shoulder.

"No need to say sorry, my phone is on do not disturb," You said. "Your boyfriend's with you??"

"No, I came here all by myself but he told me that he'll be meeting with Mikey and Draken."

"Ohh."

"Hina-chan!!!" Both of you look at Emma who just came down on the stage. "Sorry to make you wait, but since you watch a little, did their actions good?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, Y/n-san is so good at acting. Why don't you try to be an actress." Hina said. You chuckled a little and shook your head.

"I don't think so, but I'm actually going to audition in modelling after I graduate," You uttered and dragged a wooden stool and sit in front of them.

"Ohh that suits you too." Emma smiled at you. "You have the potential!"

"But hey, you don't need to drag the graduate thingy. I'm getting sad y'know. You'll be at university already..." Emma uttered. You chuckled and took your juice box.

"Yeah right... since today is Friday, why don't we hang out tomorrow. You guy's free right?" You said and sipped on your juice. Emma lit up.

"Sure, my friends actually throwing a party at their house and all of you are actually invited," Hina said. You furrowed as you looked up at her.

"Eh? We are invited too?" You asked. She nodded.

"You guys are pretty famous at school," She said.

"Is that so... well, I guess I'll be coming too. It's been a while since I attend a party. No one's throwing a party today cause we're all busy for our upcoming school festival," Emma said. You sucked your teeth after sipping on your juice.

"It's decided then. So where is it gonna be held??" You asked. Both of them already sitting on the chair.

"At Roppongi. You have your car so no worries about transportation," Hina said and chuckled. Emma laugh a little and you rolled your eyes.