𝟐𝟓→𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
一緒
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗一緒╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Of course. We need justice for the loss of the baby and your Mom. If no one can do it, we will do it for them."

That was when Haruchiyo and Y/n sneak out on the apartment. Haruchiyo uses the tape to break the window glass. Y/n holding a bat.

"When the person died, run for me, Y/n." That was what Haruchiyo said before killing the man who raped her mom and killed her baby. Their skills in fighting were beyond to the man, without any hesitation, Y/n buried the knife deep down on the man's heart as Haruchiyo hit the man's head using the bat.

The realization hit her to what she did. The blood was all over the bathroom, to her hands and her clothes so Haruchiyo watched the man from dying.

"Hurry up, clean yourself." Haruchiyo helped you to stand up. You shook your head as tears continued flowing down your cheeks.

"I killed him. I killed him."

--

That was when Haruchiyo took the blame for you. You didn't understand why he took the blame, where you were also found there by the cops. Haruchiyo did it for you to be treated mentally or he does have a reason. The reason why you were scared of blood wasn't because of the person you killed but because of the fetus on the floor with blood around it.

--

"There's  no way I'd forget what happened." You uttered as you put a flower on the tomb of your supposed to be brother/sister. "I'm sorry that I killed a person because of you." You gulp and didn't take any longer on the cemetery. Deep down inside you, you didn't regret what you've done.

You went inside your car and drove away, heading to a cafe to get something to drink and eat. As you get there, you sat on the chair and waited for your order.

While you were watching the crowds outside, someone sits in front of you which you quickly noticed. You stared at the girl who's staring coldly at you. Your brows rose on their own with a judging look on your face.

"Do you remember me?" The girl asked. You clicked your tongue and shook your head a little.

"Who are you to me to remember you?" You sarcastically said. You just hate it when someone's sitting in front of you without even asking first. The girl chuckled yet her eyes were still cold. Her hair was brown and wavy long.

"But you seem familiar. Did we meet before or it's just my imagination?"

"We meet before. I'm Rika, we meet at the eatery where Rindou's with you." The corner of your lips pulls down. You crossed your arms and lean on the chair.