𝟏𝟒→𝐌𝐀𝐃

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
狂った
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗狂った╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

[Tuesday]

You sit on the chair and take out your lunch box that you made last night. You're eating lunch with Emma only,below the large tree near at the soccer field. Emma let out a heavy sigh that catch your attention.

"Do you have a problem?" You question then picked the yellow radish from your lunch box. "Something came up with the gang lately. It's really bad and I can't help but to get worried." Emma bit her lips.

"Why? What happened??"

"Pah-chin's close friend got beaten by the other gangs and his friends girlfriend was raped and tortured too. It's all messed up." Your lips parted a little and felt bad about Pah.

"What?! how awful. What're are they up to now?? I think it's better to stop them before something bad happened." You said.

"They decide already. No one can stop Mikey about this." You comforted Emma before the both of you ccontinue eating. After that, you two head back from your perspective classroom. All day, you all think about was Mikey and the others. They're delinquents and they're getting known by the other delinquents who's older than them, of course they're going to tame such powerful gangters. Some gangster did something that's beyond the boundaries.

You let out a sigh as you went inside your car and drove. You decided to get some air at the riverside. It's been also two days since Rindou stop bothering you and you're glad about it. You stop your car and went out looking at flowing calm river. The sun is going to set already making the sky turn into red and orange color. You decided to went down on the grass to sit again where you always sit but someone bumped your side.

"Oh my gosh." You yelp as you get nearly fall on the grass. You quickly look at your side and the one who bumped you didn't even say sorry or look at you. You didn't get to see it's face because it's wearing the hoodie of it's jacket. You were half puckering and clicked your tongue looking at the strangers who's getting far away. You shook your head and decided to go home.

Before you could get inside you car, your phone vibrated and you saw Smileys names on the callers ID. You answer the call and went inside the car.

"Ah, Hello? Smiley?"

[Where are you, Y/n??] He questioned.

"I'm heading home already. Why? Is there any problem??" You asked curiously. You can hear at his background that it's noisy and you can hear lots of foot steps.