𝟓𝟏→𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
別れではない
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗別れではない╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"What's wrong, Y/n? You've been tight-lipped the whole time..." You flickered your eyes after hearing Yuzuha. You're only with her and the two girls were at school to finish some of their requirements.

Placing the frappe on the table you let out a sigh. Among your friends, Yuzuha is a calm one. Aside from that, she really listens. Not good at advice but can be there by your side.

At times were Yuzuha is down, she would want to talk to you and maybe this is the right time to tell her your problems.

"I'm sorry..."

Yuzuha calmly stared at you and examined your countenance.

"You have a problem?"

You stay silent for a while before you nod your head. "Well, it's between us and Rindou."

"Hmm, why? Did he do something to you?" Her brow rose and is quite curious. You licked your lips. After a few seconds, Yuzuha noticed the visible sensitivity through your warm eyes.

"I don't know what to do anymore... I don't want to go against his grandparents."

"What do you mean?"

"He's getting married for the sake of their family... And I can't do anything about it," you sadly said. You sucked the bottom of your lower lip as you compose yourself. The young lady in front of you can't express anything but be surprised. Well, it is quite surprising.

She was speechless not because she don't know what to say but because that was actually true inside her brain.

"Ahm, you just meet with him right? What did he say?"

You bitterly smiled. "He doesn't want to, but I don't want to go against his family especially since they don't even know me. Causing trouble with them might affect my parents too."

Yuzuha worriedly look at you that she even forgot breathing. She stood up and went next to you. She put her hands on your shoulder.

"When did you learn about it?"

You told everything to her. It was surprising. Haitani brothers are quite secretive but you didn't tell her that their Mom is a famous model. Now, both of you are out of the cafe and walking on the busy street of Tokyo.

You're not sure what really is Haitani. You've never heard them about in any business or on television. You don't want to cause trouble with them or it'll affect your parents as well. Who knows, they might be powerful and just lowering their status.

But giving up isn't an option right? You pursed your lips, rubbing your dry eyes. It might be if things get even worse so too avoid more conflict, it's time to decide.