𝟐𝟑→𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
あなたを捕まえる
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗あなたを捕まえる╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

After you send your message to Rindou, you silently head to the train station. You were silently standing waiting for the train to arrive. You run your hand on your hair then after that you crossed your arm and look around. You usually don't ride a train but you have knowledge to ride. As you were waiting for the train, you sensed that someone's staring at you. You just wandered your eyes until you felt someone's arms wrapped on your small waist. You yelp and feel so small.

"Didn't know 'yer here, sweetie pie." Your eyes widen and turn around to face the owner of the soft and a bit deep voice.

"Waka!!" You beam as you face the latter. He's tiredly and droopy eyes stared at you while he's sucking a lollipop.

"Whatcha doin' here?" He ask with an accent. Wakasa still wrapping his arms around you while you are facing him. He didn't care about those people's eyes who's glancing to the both of you.

"Oh nothing. I'm waiting for the train." You answered. You already know Wakasa and yeah he's more older than you.

"Hmm. You do--"

"Ohh!! Y/n-chaann!!" With a swift motion, the one who's hugging you already was your cousin, Senju. You are much taller than her. You're shocked to see her and appear without a warning. You chuckled timidly as you stare at your cousin, hugging you as if her life depends on it. You hug her back at patted his back.

"What are you doing here?? Who's with you! Are you alone!! Lets go back home!!" Senju chatter, never leaving your poor body.

"Calm down, Senju. Y/n-chan can't breath in your hug." You look at your side to see Takeomi. He wave his hands at you.

"But I miss Y/n-chan! Heheh we can go shopping since Imma use your card." What you did was to chuckle only. Your life would be crazy when this three is with you.

"Senju, let's exchange already." Wakasa plead with the young lady.

"Why? You already hug Y/n. You're old already to have a crush on her."

"But--"

"H-hey. Don't fight, I'm the one who's struggling here." You stated. Senju pouted her lips a little and let go of you.

"But why are you in Roppongi??" Takeomi asked. You bite your lower lip and fixed your uniform. You can't just tell him that you're with Rindou. That'd be troublesome.

"Well, ah. I'm just-"

"You ditched, yeah?" Takeomi guessed making you to chuckle. "Don't tell it to Mom. I'm begging you." You softly said. Takeomi just patted your head.