𝟐𝟒→𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
疑わしいと 暗い過去
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗疑わしいと 暗い過去╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Rindou's POV

"They're here." I glance to one of the guys who respect me and Ran. We're at our hideout right now. An abandoned house of us.

"What would you do, Rindou?" Ran asked, sitting on his feet while puffing cigarette. I stood up from my seat and coldly stared at the woman who entered the door.

"I told you before that stay away from Y/n. Now your crazy ex's targeting her." I greeted my teeth. Ran was right. I should've listen to him, but I can't resist Y/n. I'm not yet bored with her.

"Rindou, you called for me♡?" I look at Lucia while greeting my teeth. Behind her is Rika and some of her gang mates.

"You know why'd I call you here."

"Ohh don't tell me, you missed me already." Lucia is my ex. I broke up with her because she's to clingy and crazily in love to me which I found weird. We're already done just months ago but I don't love her.

I don't do love, I only do shits.

I just used Lucia to fight with her stupid leader which I also find out that crazily in love to Lucia. Now I'm dealing with her to what she have done. Crazy people should die and be threatened as well.

"How'd you know the girl from Shibuya?" I coldly ask referring to Y/n. Lucia smirked and she went near me. Lucia's a bitch, she killed those people who's on her way, and I know that Lucia stabbed Y/n because of her jealousy towards her.

Rika told me about Lucia trying to kill Y/n which also the day Hanma's about to declare war with Toman. I quickly went to where Y/n is. Can't even reach her in call. Y/n isn't part of my mess and when I found her, Her own blood was on her pants, she didn't even noticed it because of her worries about Mikey and the others. She's so carefree to her self and I can't help but to get mad.

Lucia smirked and touch my cheek and tap it.

"Because I know." I puckered and pushed her hand away from my face.

"You want death threats? I won't kill you but those gangsters around her will do." Lucia laugh devilishly. I noticed Ran stood up and walk over me. I'm telling facts here. Y/n's have Toman and she have Takeomi and Imaushi. Those two were the first generations of the Black Dragon and they may seen not to fight anymore but those two are brutal.

"That girl deserve to die! She's taking you away from me!" blood rushed over my head when she hugged me which the reason of her to badly fall on the floor. Her gang mates were ready to attack but we also have defense.

I walk over to Lucia and lean to grabbed her face.

"Remember this, Lucia. I'm going to kill you like how we kill your cousin back then if you lay hands on her again." After that I pushed her face harshly.