𝟓𝟒→𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐄

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
しかめっ面
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗しかめっ面╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

"Mommy, I have plenty of these. What should I do?" You glance at the small hands of Mizuki full of pink small chocolates. She won a prize which was sweets and a little stuffed toy. You kneel to level her height as you fixed her dress.

"You can share it with your friends but you're only allowed to eat once a day. Do you understand mommy?" This made Mizuki saddened. She has a sweet tooth which bothers you sometimes. She likes to eat too.

"Okay, Mommy." She pouted and showed her pinky finger. "If I don't promise Mommy will be upset and I don't want that. I want Mommy's love and cuddles."

You smiled and kissed her chubby cheek after encircling your pinky finger to her. She giggle and went back to playing. You look at Senju when she heavily sighs.

"Traitor."

You curiously look at her because of her frowning brows. "Something wrong, Senju?"

She shook her head and turn off her phone just to sip lazily on her shake.

"Nothing. But are you really sure about going back to Japan?" She slowly said afraid to offend you. You crossed your legs under the table as you fixed your shades.

"Yeah. I need to work and visit my friends too. I don't want them to think that I left them because I have to."

Senju put down her fruit shake. "But you did. Showing up on televisions, magazines and social media platform is something you can't easily get so they might think that you forgot about them after you become a well-known model."

You bit your bottom lip and smiled bitterly.

"You have guards with you when you go?" Wakasa inquired. You bobbed your head.

"The agency will provide them. Usually, I have two guards with me."

The bachelor look at your twins who are playing. Tsukiyo is playing with legos with random kids while Mizuki is on the slides.

"Are you bringing them?" You immediately shook your head. No way that you'll be bringing them. You have too many what-ifs running through your mind.

Senju snickered. "That's good. I don't want them to meet their bastard father."

By Senju's word, the three of you went silent for a while. You've never mentioned a father to the two since you didn't have the courage to. You hide them intentionally. Your twins don't deserve a liar father. You don't want them to get hurt the way you did.

If one day they asked, you'd probably answer them with a lie but it's for their good. Someday, they'll understand. If they look for their father and saw him, you're afraid that the twins would go after him.