𝟒𝟓→𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
科白
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗科白╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

You bite your lips and watch the snowflakes dance rapidly outside because of the strong wind. How many days had passed? You don't know. You just know that Rindou hadn't contacted you since the day you arrived in America.

You tried calling and sending messages but no response from him.

And now you speculated—you fundamentally don't really understand him. You don't exactly know what kind of person he is; what can he do and what he can't. You just know that two of you shared the same feelings when you're together.

But it's different when the two of you is out of reach in the meantime.

You don't have plans on stopping his decision, not even your friends.

Emma just called earlier. She seemed to know but she doesn't know all the details. Just like you—as a brother of Mikey, she is worried. She can't do anything about it as well but stay away.

But then, you remembered what Takeomi told you the day he told you about the conflict. He told you something that made you doubt your feelings.

"Y/n-chin! Dinner's ready. Let's come down together!" You look to your cousin. You nod your head by answering her. You wore the hood of your hoodie which you stole from Rindou's closet. He actually was angry because you keep stealing his hoodies.

"Is there something wrong, Y/n-chin? You looked depressed." your cousin look at your side profile. You shook your head.

"I'm okay. I'm just thinking of something," you answered blankly. You step down the stairs until you reached the living room. A large TV was playing something yet there was no one else in the living room.

You heard heavy footsteps coming down. It was your guy cousin who was playing with each other. Takeomi isn't the type to play with 15 to 17 years old at the age of 28. So he always comes down scratching his nape or can be seen talking with his uncles.

When you finally get inside the dining area, the oblong table was loaded with delicious dishes which were completely different to the dish you're most likely to eat.

The maids were just putting on the drinks.

"Hey, hey, you should try this. This taste bitter and sweet and a little bit spicy."

You glance to the island counter when you heard Senju and now is pointing an alcoholic drink that's already in half. Note that she was grinning cheekily.