"Yeah... Right After."

Just a quick note before I start, my keyboard is flipping out because I got a piece of pencil lead stuck under the space bar. So there might be a lot of mistakes, like the last chapter. Sorry about that.

Tuesday

"Fucking teenagers." Stu said as the six of you walked out of the principle's office.

Mr. Himbry had just expelled the two kids who scared the hell out of you, by vandalizing your locker. Apparently the same thing had been done to Casey's locker, except it was red ink.

The vandals had sworn they hadn't used pig's blood on your locker, but there it was. Himbry had still expelled them even though they pleaded with him that they weren't the ones who went that far.

"Are you okay? That was a fucked up joke." Randy asked you as the group split up and you, Randy and Stu headed off to biology.

"Yeah, just a little shaken." You responded.

"No shit, Randy." Stu exclaimed, putting a lot of emphasize on 'Randy.' "What I don't get is, why would they mess up your locker. Casey was the one who got gutted." Stu asked.

"Think with your head Stu, her locker got screwed up because she was the closest thing Casey had to a best friend." Randy said.

"You're so right Randy. I forgot no one wanted to be her friend because she fucked everyone's boyfriend." Stu said sticking his tongue out.

"Including you, dipshit." Randy rolled his eyes.

"Haha, that's right I forgot about that man." Stu laughed, you turned back to the two of them and saw Randy staring at him in disgust.

"Guys knock it off. Himbry is expelling anyone who even thinks about Casey Becker." You said, your voice shaking.

"I'm sure he just expelled those kids because they made fun of one of his precious female students." Randy scoffed.

Stu laughed and put his hands on your shoulders, "Me and Randy aren't afraid to get expelled to protect your honor." Stu said, squeezing your shoulder's slightly.

"Ha, speak for yourself." Randy laughed, you shot him a harsh glare, "What?" He asked inoccently. "My parents would kill me if I got expelled."

"Good point." Stu agreed. "You might be left on your own." He said to you.

"You guys are such babies, there is a killer on the loose and you guys are more afraid of getting expelled." The three of you walked into your biology class and sat in your seats, which weren't to close to each other.

The teacher started talking about a lab that the students will begin to work on, when something out the window caught your attention.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw movement. When you turned your head to look a figure was standing just outside of the school gate. He was dressed in all black with a long white mask on, which had a screaming expression on it.

You stared at the person for a while as they stared back at you.

"Is something out the window more important then cellular respiration?" Your teacher asked, staring down at you.

"Uh- no ma'am. Sorry." You said. She gave you a harsh look then slammed a packet down on your desk. You turned you attention back to the window, but the person in the disguise was already gone.

Shortly after that embarrassing moment, the bell rung for second period and then the one for lunch. You walked outside and met the group in your usual lunch spot, the fountain.

As you walked up to them Billy was talking about some lame ass movie that had just come out, while Stu was motioning for you to sit in the open space near him.