"Second Murder."

"Good morning doll." Stu said, smiling at you.

"Oh shit, we fell asleep?" You sat up and checked the clock next to the bed.

8:24am

"Woah- what's the rush?" Stu sat up too and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

"We missed the breakfast Roman invited us to." You sighed, shifting your head to look back at him.

"So what? It's not like he's going to kill us over a few uneaten pancakes." Stu smiled.

You leaned back and gave him a kiss.

"Oh baby, let's stay in bed today." He smiled through your kisses, pushing you on your back as he ran his fingers through your hair.

"You know-"

Your sentence got interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Good morning sleepy heads! I hope you two had fun while I had to hang out with Roman all morning! By the way, the most boring person on this planet!" Randy's voice rang through the door.

"God! Randy! Would you hold on two seconds!" You shout back as you and Stu start throwing on some clothes.

"Let's just not let him in." Stu said blocking your path to the door.

"Very funny." You scoffed, Stu sighed but moved.

"You two better be dressed in there! Gale's on her way and she's going to roll in here like a barrel of hell-"

"Randy!" You forced a smile as you opened the door, he returned the smile and strolled into the apartment.

"Whatcha got there, buddy?" Stu said, eyeing the bag Randy was carrying.

"Pastries." Randy said tossing the bag on the counter. "Compliments of Roman, he said sorry you two couldn't make it."

You winced, thinking of that awkward conversation.

"You said Gale was on her way?" Stu asked as her shuffled through the bag of pastries.

"Yeah, she-"

"Oh great you're all here." Gale said marching through the open door and making herself at home.

Stu sarcastically shrugged. "Sure let's let everybody in." He said.

"So what is it that you were dying to tell us at breakfast?" Randy asked her.

"Ok look, two months ago, the Woodsboro police got a call from a woman who said she was with Stab 3. She wanted to see the file on Sid, for research."

Gale looked at each one of you.

"And how do you know all this?" You asked her.

"Dewey." She shrugged.

"Ahh..." You gave Randy a look.

"What?" She said giving you both confused glances.

"Nothing." Randy said, holding up his hands. "Just that we knew you would be able to get info out of him." He raised his eyebrows and grinned.

"Oh whatever." Gale shrugged and continued. "Well they didn't give it to her, and she didn't tell them her name either. A month later the station gets broken into, the file room gets ransacked."

"Someone must have stole Sid's file?" You asked.

"Well, Dewey had already removed it by then."

"What a guy." Stu said sarcastically.

Gale rolled her eyes. "Dewey thinks someone from the film is trying to replicate Sid's murder, all the murders in fact."

"Why exactly do we care?" Stu asked, "I mean we're not trying to solve this murder, we were invited here for a fun week."

"Well it won't be very fun if we're all dead." Gale responded, giving Stu a harsh look.

"Fair." He said shrugging her off as he went back to the bag of pastries.

"What do we do? Do you think the killer is going to go after the actress playing Sid?" You asked.

"I think the best thing we can do right now is follow that crew and start looking for clues or something." Gale responses. "Good thing Dewey told me just where they all are going to be today." She smiled.

-----------------------------------

"Oh, so you're following me now?" Dewey says as Gale pulls right up behind Dewey's car.

The four of you had driven to a nice house not to far from the set, Gale said it was Jennifer's house. Appearently Dewey was there a lot for Jennifer's 'protection'.

"I happen to be working for the police, damn it." Gale said storming after Dewey.

"God, these two just need to fuck and get if over with." Stu said as he followed you out of the car and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

You laughed and continued to follow Dewey and Gale.

"You're not a detective Gale." Dewey said as they continued their arguing.

"Neither are you Mr. Incognito." Gale scoffed.

Dewey brushed off her comment and looked back at the three of you." Look whatever Jenifer called me for, she seems stressed out let's all just try and be calm here."

You could practically feel Gale's eyes rolling as she scoffed.

Dewey gave her a harsh glare before walking inside.

As you walked into the house Jenifer was rambling on about something as she was shaking her cigarette all over the place.

"Jenifer calm down, what happened?" Dewey asked.

"There's been a second murder." Her security guard responded for her when she didn't answer.

You tensed up and could sense Stu doing the same.

"What who?" Randy asked from behind you.

"Sarah Darling." Jennifer said as if she was loosing her breath.

"Where?" Gale asked.

"At the studio." The guard responded again.

"Where, Nancy Drew want's to know where." Jennifer replied harshly. "Cotton Weary, Sarah Darling, don't you get it?" She gave you a concerned glance.

"Someone is killing them in the order they die in the movie." You sighed, Jennifer nodded.

"Who gets killed third?" Stu asks, you look at him almost upset he asked, but someone had to, you just didn't want to hear the response.

You had already guessed who gets killed third.

Dewey was silent.

"Who gets killed third?" Gale asks, repeating Stu's question when no one would respond.

"Who gets third." Jennifer sighed as she handed Gale a copy of the script that had been sent to your house. It had been sitting on a table never touched, never read.

"You do."