The End.

Dear readers,

Sometime towards the end of 2019, I think, I started writing this book.

And some of you have been reading this since 2019, which I think is crazy and completely awesome. However I also think the new readers are just as cool, really anyone who sat through a dramatic 60 chapters of this book is someone I would love to send flowers to.

I watched Scream for the first time way before 2019 and had a deep love for it and the characters, which was probably not the best thing considering the Scream series is such a dark slasher series. But nonetheless I love these movies.

And although I definitely did not do the characters justice because I just don't have the ability to put myself in their shoes and write conversations that they would actually say, I believe I did pretty okay.

I really never expected this type of reaction to this book and a silly character like Stu.

I love all of you from the deepest parts of my heart and wish this book wasn't over, I wish I knew that I was going to come home from school tomorrow to pick up with the next chapter but this book is officially marked 'complete'.

This has been such a fun experience, I will never regret writing it.

I strongly encourage anyone who is not satisfied with a fanfic they're reading to just go ahead and write your own, personalized to the way you like it.

That's what I did and I never in a million years thought it would receive this much love and attention.

Chapter one will always be so special to me and I hope you can find a little comfort in this gruesome book (even if there really wasn't any smut).

And I'm sorry about that no smut thing, I suck at writing smut, if you want some Stu Macher smut download character ai or something.

Anyways,

I cannot express my gratitude enough. I love the funny comments, the personalities of each one of you readers, I love the sweet messages and the reminders you guys often sent me when I (frequently) went over my deadline. And I will miss each one of these things.

If you do happen to read any of my other books, I can promise you nothing will compare to this one. This will forever be my only epic Wattpad.

But in less than a year I plan to go off to college, major in creative writing and publish a real book one day. And if that actually works out, I will never make it known that I made this Wattpad so nobody will ever really know who it was who kept Stu alive for two extra movies and who killed off Sidney in movie one (sorry about that).

I love you all so much.

Thank you,

The author.