"Ours Was A Horror Film."

Friday

The shot seemed enough to get Stu to his feet, he was up and running to you before you hit the ground.

Billy had run out the front door to get Gale, she was your last hope.

"Shit, you can't leave me here!" Stu scream tears filling his eyes.

From the front porch you heard Gale being thrown against something and she stopped making noise. Randy screams and attacks Billy, the gun clatters to the floor. Billy throws him off.

Stu drags you closer to him, into his arms. Your side screams in pain.

"Focus on me ok, ok?" Stu stumbles over his own words, if the world wasn't starting to spin around you, you might have thought that he was the one who was dying.

"Fuck I'm not ready for this, focus on me." Stu says again.

"I'm fucking focusing." You mumble out.

Stu pulls you closer to his chest, head on your head. You can feel his chest moving as he sobs.

"Stu I'm not-" You cough. "I'm not dying here." You cough again, this time a warm liquid runs down the side of your mouth.

You hear Gale's heels on the hard wood as she picks up the gun.

And a single shot is heard.

"Safety's off that time bitch." She grumbles.

"I never wanted you to die" Stu says. "I swear it."

You try to roll your eyes but it seems to tiring. All you want him to do is shut the fuck up and stop pulling you up to his chest, it's making your side hurt.

"Careful this is the moment where the supposed dead killer comes back alive for one final scare." Randy says out in the hallway.

You try screaming out his name but a gunshot muffles your voice.

"Not in this movie." Gale says almost victoriously.

Well in this fucking movie can you get your ass in here and save me.

"Is anyone here?" Randy calls out "Who isn't dead?"

"Get the fuck out of here Stu." You whisper.

"I'm not leaving you here." He sobs.

"You-" You cough, "You wanna get your ass in jail?"

"This was supposed to be our romantic movie." He puts his head back against yours.

If only you would have said that sooner.

"This isn't a movie."

He puts a hand on the side of your face, it's warm.

You close your eyes.

"Stop it, stop it!" Stu shakes you and you open your eyes back up.

"For fuck's sake." You mumble.

"Why did our movie have to be a tragedy?" He whispers.

Randy's footsteps are heard stumbling throughout the house.

He must have been shot, from the way you hear him walking.

"Ours was a horror film." You say to be funny but Stu doesn't laugh. He stares back at you, tears streaming down his cheeks.

You can feel the pressure he is putting on your side, your shirt is drenched in cold blood, but trembling is to much energy so you're forced to remain still.

"Go Stu." You say as Randy's footsteps get louder.

Stu shakes his head.

"Get the fuck out of here!" You say louder, mustering up all your energy. "I'll be ok."

He lays you gently back on to the floor, and takes your hands in his. He brings his hand to the bottom of your chin and turns your head towards his then kisses the top of your head.

"I love you." He whispers, "I'll find you ok?"

You nod, not because you're agreeing but because it's the only thing to get him to leave.

You weren't totally sure if you wanted Stu to be caught or not because to be honest you didn't know if he had much to do with the killings, it seemed mostly like Billy did it.

But then again Stu could just have been lying to you when he said he didn't have a part in it.

Stu disappears out of the back door, giving you one last glance, when Randy rushes into the kitchen.

You're still clutching your side and trying to sit up a little bit. The pain was slowly decreasing, which made you terrified.

"NO!" He falls besides you. "Gale, Dewey! Get in here!"

Dewey's still alive! You immediately thought, at least Randy and Dewey are by your side, from what you could gather everyone else had been killed off.

Sidney

Tatum

Gale was still alive also, but it was hard to tell if that was a good thing or not, at least she shot Billy.

"Oh my God!" You hear Gale scream as she runs into the kitchen.

Dewey isn't far behind her, asking a bunch of confused questions until he sees you and goes silent.

Randy has already lifted you into his lap and keeps telling you it's going to be okay, which isn't to convincing when he has tears streaming down the sides of his face.

"Y/n-" Dewey chokes out as he gets on his knees next to Randy and is looking over you. "Can you move?"

"Yeah." You say pushing yourself up a little. "I'm fine, it just hurts."

Well no shit.

You pull your hand away from your side and see all the blood.

"You have to keep pressure on it." Dewey says, pushing your hand back.

"Well no shit." You actually do say out loud this time.

"Did Billy do this to you?" Randy asks, finally getting somewhere. "Is anyone else here?"

"It was Billy." You say and wipe your hand on your mouth leaving a smear of blood. "God..." You sigh.

"It's going to be okay, ambulances are on their way." Dewey says to you.

"Gale go call 911!" Dewey then turns to shout at her, she immediately runs out of the kitchen to get the phone.

So obviously ambulances were not already on their way.

Randy and Dewey stay by your side and comfort you until the ambulance gets there, which isn't long at all.

You feel as if the two of them are just being a little over dramatic until the doctors order you in for emergency surgery.

"Oh fuck-" Is the last thing you hear Randy say before the sirens blast on and you are sped away to the hospital.