"Is He Dead?"

"You must be fucking joking." You said wanting to just burst out laughing at the officer's words.

"But Billy's not innocent." You said almost as if it wasn't completely obvious.

"We'll no shit, we know that." The officer said. "But the Loomis family has requested we go into further investigation so that's what we have to do."

"This is just ridiculous, there's a killer on the loose and you're focusing on a case that has already been solved and closed."

"We understand that there is a copycat killer out there, that's why we are offering you security if you need it." She said.

"No, that's not such a good idea." You sighed, you didn't want even more people in danger.

"This is a quick case, we'll go find some evidence that will make the Loomis family happy and Stu will be released in a week or so."

You knew that was only in best case senario, the Loomis family was so hooked on the idea that their perfect Billy boy could never have done wrong, they would never be satisfied.

After you were escorted so nicely out of the police station Dewey offered to drive you home. You wanted to go see if Randy was awake yet but the hospital wasn't letting anyone in, except patients.

"Oh shit-"

"What is it Dew?" You asked as he took his phone away from his ear.

"Gale just called, she wants me to help her catch the killer."

You immediately understood, that was a very Gale thing for her to do. "That's fine, Hallie and I can just take a cab, it's no problem."

"You are amazing, I'll make it up to you." Dewey said rushing off.

"Where's he going?" Hallie said, walking out of the station after using the restroom.

"He's got a Gale thing."

"Typical men, leave us the pay for a cab while he goes off to his woman." Hallie mumbled.

"It's fine, we aren't that far away from campus anyways. It shouldn't cost us that much."

You called a cab on the police station's phone and waited almost an hour before two officers offered to give you a ride.

"It will be much safer this way anyways." One of the officers sighed as you and Hallie got into the cop car, they obviously didn't want to give you a ride but you figured the station was getting fed up with you waiting on their front steps for a cab.

And you did feel a little safer this way, never really knowing who was going to be your cab driver.

After the four of you had been in the car for a little while, Hallie finally broke the awkward silence of the officers being in the car with the two of you.

"Where are you taking us anyways?" She asked, you gave her a curious look.

"What do you mean? I'm taking you back to your campus." The officer driving replied staring at her through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, but this isn't the right way." She said making you look out ahead.

"Well it's a short cut, us cops know all the short cuts- ah damn it!" He cut himself off.

"What?" You said, expecting the worst.

"The road is under construction up here, we're going to have to turn around." He said coming to a stop at the red light.

He turned around to see if anyone was behind him and that's when you saw the mask of the killer pop up right at his side window.

You screamed and he flung his head around right as the masked killer broke the window and jabbed his knife right into the officer's throat.

Hallie was screaming her head off as you tried the door handle, "Fucking cop car!" You yelled as the handle wouldn't pudge, the unlock buttons were only up front.

Ghostface jumped up on top of the car and kicked the second officer in the face right as he was getting out of his seat.

The officer tumbled forward and the killer grabbed him by the back and slammed him against your window.

You both were frantically screaming now, there was nothing you could do, you were locked in and the front seats were fenced off because it was a fucking cop car.

After slamming the officers head a few more times against your window, the killer threw him in front of the car and crawled into the drivers seat, shoving the first dead cop out the door.

Hallie was now kicking the locked door handle and repeatedly screaming help me.

The killer turned to look at you before grabbing the wheel. Just before he was about the drive away the second cop stood up in front of the car gun pointed straight at ghostface.

"Get out of the car you fucker!" He screamed.

Ghostface just simply drove straight into him.

"I'll blow your fucking head off! Stop driving!" The cop said, holding on to the hood of the car for dear life.

The killer was driving through the whole construction site, making every sharp turn to get the cop off.

And then, he crashed.

You and Hallie looked up to see the cop's head bashed in by a lead pipe and ghostface completely unconscious.

"Is he dead?" Hallie asked, looking at the killer.

"I don't think so." You replied. "He's still breathing."

"Oh!" Hallie almost screamed turning towards the cop with the giant poll sticking out of his head. "Is he dead."

"Oh God, I think so."

"How are we supposed to get out of here?" Hallie said as the two of you started checking every handle and window.

"We're not it's a cop car." Then you noticed the pole that was strung through the cop's head also tore the metal fence that separated the back seat and the front seat.

"Oh no!" Hallie said as you started tearing the metal down.

"Hallie it's the only way out, help me out."

Hallie started to help you tear the fence down while also keeping an eye on the killer. This was to much noise it could wake him up at any second.

Once the hole was big enough you climbed through and tried the passenger side door.

"We're jammed up against a pole." You whispered back to Hallie.

"I got to go over him." You said, making your way over the knocked-out killer.

"Be careful!"

You were so tempted to lift off his mask, but you and Hallie being alive was much more important.

The door was also jammed so you went out the window, running to Hallie's door as soon as you made it out.

"Shit!" You sighed when her door wouldn't open. "The door's jammed you have to go through the front

"Oh no fucking way."

"Hallie you have to!"

She grumbled but quietly made her way out of the fence hole and through the window.

"Come on we got to go now!" Hallie yelled, you followed her as you ran through the streets almost making your way to safety.