"It's Happening Again."

1 Year later

1997

Friday

It had been a whole year since the Woodsboro massacre, that's what Gale called it in her new book.

Your life had pretty much gone back to normal, other then the publicity Gale's book brought. No calls from psycho killers and no new deaths.

Randy and you had found your way to Woodsboro college and were both in the same great friend group.

Back in high school, you, Sidney and Tatum would always talk about going to college together. It was both sad and fulfilling that you were able to carry on the dream.

The phone rang interrupting your thoughts. You jumped on your bed and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Hey girl." Your roommate, Hallie's voice rang through on the other side. "So I walked past my future sorority today and they invited me to a party tonight!"

"Oh that's great."

"Well of course I told them that you'd be there."

"What?" You half yelled through the phone.

"Come on girl, if I join this sorority I want you by my side."

"Hallie I don't think-"

"I'm not saying to decide right now, just at least come to the party."

"I'll think about it."

"Ughhh" She sighed over the phone.

"Ok, ok." You laughed. "I'll go, but-"

"Yay! Perfect, I'll be back to the dorm in an hour."

"Ok, bye" You said, putting the phone down.

You turned back towards the TV and started flipping through stations when the phone rang again.

"Hello?" You asked.

No response. "Hello? Hallie is this you?" The silence stayed over the phone. "Randy?" You hung up after no one answered for the third time.

It was 7:34 and dark outside as you went to the window to close it. You took a minute to look out as something caught your eye, a movement of some sort.

Probably just an animal. You thought to yourself as you closed the window and the blinds.

A knock on the door made you jump as you finished pulling the blinds down.

"It's me Randy! I've got some urgent news!" You heard Randy say.

"Shut up out there-" Came a muffled voice from somebody else's room.

"Sorry!" Randy yelled back as you opened the door.

"Randy what is it?" You asked as he allowed himself in and sat down on your bed.

"Big news." He said flipping through TV stations until he found the one he was looking for. He patted the spot on the bed next to him for you to come sit down and you did, still confused by Randy's lack of description.

On the news a young woman reporter was standing outside of a theater with Stab posters and ads all around.

Stab just came out, she must have been there at the first showing. It was about you and the Woodsboro kids, as everyone was calling them. You and Randy had gotten to see a preview of the movie before it hit the screen, seeing that it was about you and all.

You made it to the part of the party but couldn't finish it. It was still to painful and the way the depicted Stu made him seem heartless.

Randy watched the whole thing though he thought it was completely unrealistic but he did say if he hadn't been there during the actual thing, Stab would actually be pretty good.

"I'm here outside what people are calling 'Ghostface's return.' Two college students were stabbed to death while watching the new movie Stab. Stab revolves around the massacre of Woodsboro that happened just last year-"

"What?" You stared at the screen. "Randy you don't think-"

"I don't know what I think right now but the reports are in, the two were killed with a curved knife, it can't be a coincidence." Randy shifted his body towards yours as the reporter continued to talk about the killings.

"It wasn't Stu." You immediately said, realizing what Randy was thinking by the way he looked at you.

Randy was the only one who knew the truth about Stu, but he still didn't trust him as much as you did, which you weren't sure just exactly how much that was, but you knew this wasn't Stu.

He wouldn't risk it, coming out of the shadows to start murdering when he claimed he never actually killed anyone to begin with.

"I'm not saying that, I'm just worried for you and what if-"

"Don't" You cut off Randy midsentence. "I know what you're going to say."

"It wasn't a random killing y/n! Two people were killed! It's Casey and Steve all over again!" You quieted Randy down before any anger students started complaining about how they're trying to study.

"It's happening again. And if it isn't Stu than that means we have a whole new threat on our hands to deal with." Randy sighed taking your hands in his.

"Y/n I'm not gonna to lie, when I heard this I fucking shit my pants."

You gave him a look.

"Okay, well maybe I'm lying a bit I didn't actually shit my pants. But still, I'm pretty fucking worried." Randy sighed.

"We made it through this once purely by luck, how much more of this can we take?" Randy continued. "I mean you were dying y/n, you've got a pretty nasty gunshot wound as proof-"

"Randy calm down." You said taking the attention off the fact you cheated death, which was coming back around to get payback.

"If this is actually happening, if we have a new killer on our hands we can handle it. I mean hell we know how to survive now, we know the playbook."

Randy sighed and looked back to the TV as pictures of the couple who died were being displayed.

"Oh shit!" Randy said spinning back around towards you.

"What?" You asked quickly worried he might all of a sudden scream and the killer would pop out of a closet.

"The rules." Randy said staring you down. "I'm not a virgin anymore."

"Oh-" You sighed thinking it was something more serious.

"Are you? Were you even a virgin when this whole thing started?" Randy asked.

Kill For You // Stu MacherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara