"Cotton Died In Hollywood."

"Good morning baby." Stu smiles at you from the other side of the bed.

You and Stu had just gotten to your hotel in Hollywood, where you had been invited to stay for the next four weeks while Stab 3 was in production.

You didn't think it was the best idea at first but Stu had made a point when he said it would be good to get out of Woodsboro for awhile.

"Oh God." You sigh, turning away.

"What?" He laughs. "What?" He repeats when you don't answer.

"You have terrible morning breath." You laugh.

"Shut up!" He laughs, moving towards you. "How could my breath smell bad, I'm perfect in every way."

You laugh. "Ok, yeah."

He got on top of you and wrapped him arms around you.

"Stop!" You laughed as he started tickling you.

"Tell me you love me, tell me you would do anything for me."

"Yeah, yeah ok! I love you!" You said through laughs.

He stopped tickling you and gave you a kiss.

You slightly pushed away, "Can you say the same for me."

"Hell no I hate you."

You laughed and kissed him again.

"I love you." He said through kisses.

"I knew it." You smiled.

You laid there with him for another 10 minutes before you had to get up and get ready for the day.

"No, don't leave." Stu said grabbing your hand as you got out of bed.

"I have to baby. We have actual shit to do today."

"Oh fuck that. Stay in bed, I need you." He pleaded, giving you a sad look.

You laughed and gave him a quick kiss before walking away to the bathroom.

As you started to change you got a quick glimpse of the large scar on your side and had instant flashbacks to when Billy had shot you.

A shiver went down your spine but you quickly got over it and put your shirt on, covering the dark memory.

"Holy shit." You heard Stu say from the other room. "You might want to come check this out." He called.

"What?" You called back from the bathroom where you had started fixing your hair.

"Last night the famous talk show host and past accused murderer, Cotton Weary, and his girlfriend Christine were brutally murdered in their California home. Police say no evidence has been found and-"

"Holy shit." You gasp as you stared at the TV.

"Yeah that's what I said." Stu said turning towards you.

"No, no, no no-" You sigh, walking in circles. "There is no way this is happening again."

"Calm down." Stu says jumping up from the bed and putting his hands on your cheeks. "This could be totally unrelated, Cotton had a lot of enemies, prison will do that to a person."

You look up at him and sigh. It could be true, you hoped he was right.

"Fuck, even I was Cotton's ememy, I mean he practically attacked you  and all for five minutes of fame." Stu said.

"Cotton was just upset." You sigh, rubbing your eyes, they weren't burning just a second ago.

"Again, prison will do that to a person." Stu shrugged.

"Yeah, you said that." You start pacing around again. "And why are you talking like you know the place, you've never been to prison."

"No, but I've seen movies." Stu smiles. "And don't-"

A pounding on the door interrupts him.

"Open up! Open up! I'm serious you guys! You better not be fuc-"

"Randy." You give him a sarcastic smile as you open up the door. "Can you just be a little bit more louder, I'm not sure that they heard you on the fifth floor."

Oh yeah, Randy was invited to Hollywood as well.

You hadn't spoken to Dewey or Gale in a while though, you didn't know if they were in Hollywood or not.

"Are we not going to talk about the massacre that just went down in the Weary residence?" Randy asked, inviting himself in.

"Actually we were just talking about it." You sighed, closing the door behind him.

"We were." Stu said. "Can we do something for you?" He looked down at Randy, resting an elbow on your shoulder.

"Cotton Weary." Randy said, looking from you to Stu. "For God's sakes Cotton Weary is dead! Why are we not talking about this already? What have you guys been doing?"

"Oh I don't know," Stu smiled. "Maybe we've just been to busy- with other things." He winks at you.

"We can't jump to conclusions." You say, giving him a grin and rolling your eyes.

"It's Cotton Weary." Randy says. "If it was anyone else, sure I'd agree that we can't jump to conclusions, but this was Cotton Weary."

"Yeah, so what? It's not like he's the fucking king of England." Stu laughs.

"I'm seriously worried for our safety here, and you just don't seem to get that."

"We're in Hollywood, miles and miles away from Woodsboro. Even if there was a copycat out there, there's no way he'd find us here." You say.

Stu and Randy turn to look at you.

"What?"

"Cotton Weary died in Hollywood."

-------------------

A/N

Hey everyone!!

Sorry for the long wait, I took a break in between movies (it seemed like a good time) anyways hopefully I can get back to posting normally again.

Also this is the last movie I will be writing about so prepare yourself, it will be epic.

Thank you so much for 300k reads!!! I'm literally in shock, you guys are the best and I'm so happy you are enjoying the book.

If you ever need anything, or just want to talk (about the book or literally anything I dont care) please feel free to reach out to me.

I love you and hope everyone is doing good!!! <<<333