"It's Too Easy."

"The studio shut down the biggest production of this whole year." Roman says as you walk up to him, Dewey, and Jennifer. "I am so fucked."

"God it's not the end of the world Roman." Jennifer sighs.

"That's so easy for you to say, you could always go back to-" Roman catches sight of you walking up to the three of them. "Oh hey."

"Hi, sorry about Sarah." You say, not really knowing their relationships.

"So I guess you've heard that the production is being shut down." Roman said, getting up from his seat.

"Yeah, probably for the best."

Roman gave you a glance and you could tell he was holding back all the angry words he had about this.

You weren't going to stand for it if he would start to say: continuing the production would be a good idea. You had been through this too many times, there wasn't much of an escape from Ghostface but at least you could try to get everyone out of the giant Woodsboro remake.

"Whatever, now I have no movie and it looks like I'm the next target." He sighed.

You gave him a questioning look and Dewey did the same.

"What? Why you?" Dewey asks.

"Do you think this wasn't a message?" Roman says holding up a decapitated statue of a award he had won.

You had to hold back your laughter, it just wasn't something the killer would do.

"I suggest you get out of here before the killer comes after you too." Roman says to you before walking away.

You catch the look he gives you. "What? You don't think the killer would want to come back for the originals as a trophy?" Roman says to you under his breath, you look away.

"Roman Bridger?" A voice calls, stopping Roman in his tracks and interrupting you before you could talk with him further.

"What?" Roman asks as you both turn around to see Kincaid and Wallace.

"You didn't tell us you spoke with Sarah Darling before she was murdered."

You look back at Dewey who is already staring Roman down and crossing his arms.

"Uh- spoke with her when?" Roman asks, getting flustered.

"The guard said Ms. Darling was there for a meeting with you." Kincaid responded, he glanced at you as if to acknowledge that you were there.

Your eyes go wide, looking over to Roman.

"What?- I didn't-" He looks to you and then back to Kincaid as if he wanted you to be convinced that he was innocent. "What meeting?"

"Her roommate says you called Sarah and told her to come by the studio." Wallace interjects.

"Wait a minute-" Roman says, "I never called her, I never told her to go anywhere." He says quickly. "She wasn't speaking with me! I did not call Sarah Darling!"

"Sarah Darling says you did." Kincaid says.

"Someone's trying to ruin my movie! Someone wants to kill my movie!" Roman's voice gets louder.

"Alright, we'll talk about your movie down at the station." Wallace says, trying to grab Roman's wrist.

"Wait a minute!" Roman says pulling his wrist away from the detective. "Listen she was not talking to me on the phone-" Wallace rolls his eyes and motions for him to follow. "I'm coming!" Roman says aggressively and than looks you in the eyes before turning to leave with the detectives.

He was trying very hard to get you to trust him.

"God, Roman." Jennifer sighs. "Remind me not to sleep with him again." She says as she puts a cigarette up to her mouth.

Dewey motions for you to follow him as you leave Jennifer with her security guard.

"I don't think it's him." Dewey said, his eyes still following Roman and the detectives out of the set.

"What?" You gave him a confused look. "How could you not, he called Sarah, there are two witnesses-"

"It's to early. Only three deaths." Dewey sighed and you gave him a questioning look. "It's too easy, it's never this easy."

"For once it is this easy. If Roman is the killer, than this is over and it is that easy." You say as you follow Dewey's gaze to the detectives and Roman, as much as you wanted it to be over, you knew he was right. It was too easy, too soon for the killer to be announced.

You said your goodbyes to Dewey and the others and headed back to your hotel, it was getting late and you didn't want to be out at dark. Not now.

So many thoughts filled your head as you walked up to your room and stuck the key in the door, unlocking it. As soon as you made your way into the room you were met with an intergetic greeting.

"You're here!" Stu said as he jumped over the couch and ran up to you.

"You're very excited." You giggle setting your stuff down on the counter. "What's going on."

"Oh baby I have gotten us the opportunity of a life time." He takes your hands in his and draws you to the living room.

"Yeah?" You question as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"You and me are headed to the Stab 3 or 4 whichever one we're on right now I can't even keep up with this shit-" He trails off. "Anyways the wrap party!"

"Oh." Your smile fades. "A wrap party."

"I know it's not ideal." He says with a slight shrug.

"A wrap party in the middle of a murder spree."

"Well, you roll with the punches, what can I say." He's still smiling, you give him a confused look.

"Well I never said it would be fun but this is a great opportunity to get the inside scoop on these psycho cast members." He raises his eyebrows and runs his hands down your arms, trying to give you his best convencing face.

"Or a great opportunity to get killed." You return his smile.

He scoffs. "Like I said, roll with the punches. It's tonight at 10, it's going to be a blast."

"Mmmhm." You mumble sarcastically.

"If it really sucks ass we can always sneak off somewhere just you and me and have our own type of fun." He grins.

"Now that sounds like a blast." You laugh as Stu pulls you in.