"It Was Stu, Stu Killed Her."

"Give me two hours to figure this out, he doesn't have to stay in jail as long as we can prove our case." Dewey said, pacing around in front of you.

After Randy had been taken away in the ambulance, Stu had been arrested.

Dewey and Gale surprisingly didn't bombarded you with questions but Dewey did keep asking you the same thing.

"You're sure?"

"Yes Dewey, I'm sure he didn't kill anyone, he saved my life, he shouldn't be in jail!" You sighed, wiping a tear from your cheek. It still wasn't set in stone if Randy would live or not.

"Oh my God!" Hallie said rushing into the room. "I came as soon as I heard! Are you okay? What happened? Is he alive?" She fell onto the bed next to where you were sitting and gave you a big hug.

"You don't have to answer all that, I just want to make sure you're okay?" Hallie said.

"I'm okay, thank you." You gave her a weak smile.

Derek was standing in the door way, about to say something before he was pushed out of the way by Mickey.

"The doctors say he's going into surgery and won't be out for another three hours." He said.

Dewey had told Mickey the moment Randy was taken away, and Mickey followed behind to check up with the doctors.

"I wanna be there when he wakes up." You say.

"What about..." Dewey nods his head and gives you a look.

No one else knew about Stu and you had no idea how to tell them, it wasn't the best time right now anyways.

"I..."

"We'll give you some privacy." Hallie said, noticing this wasn't a conversation for them. "Come on boys, we'll check back up on you later, okay?"

You nod and Hallie gives you a comforting smile.

"I can go down there and give a statement but I think what you have to say is really going to be the table turner." Dewey said.

"I have to go see Randy, he was there when I was in the hospital. Just make sure they don't take him anywhere and he knows I'm on my way." You said, grabbing your jacket to head off to the hospital.

"I'm trusting you on this." Dewey says, making you stop. "You know I don't like him and if-" He stopped and took a deep breath. "I'm believing you on this one cause that's what my sister would have done."

You turned to him and gave him a big hug, he put his head on yours.

"He didn't kill her, he loved her." You said.

Dewey sighs. "Okay, you be careful on your way over there. There's a murderer on the loose."

"Thanks for the tip." You smile and say goodbye to him before heading out over the the hospital.

When you get to the hospital Randy is still in surgery so the nurse tells you just to wait out in the waiting room and he would get you when Randy was out. He probably wouldn't wake up though for another two hours.

But you could wait.

It almost seemed impossible, but you had just realized how long it had been since the last time you slept, and the waiting room was so quiet that you just drifted off.

"What did you do?" Randy shouted at Stu, you were back on Stu's kitchen floor covered in your own blood.

"You're awake." Stu said looking down at you. He had blood smeared across his face.

"Finally." A voice said from out of your vision.

"Sydney?" You asked trying to turn your head and see if it was really her, but dream you wasn't complying with real life you.

"What are you doing with that gun?" Randy asks Sydney as she steps into your view.

"What are you suggesting? That I killed her?" Sydney threw the gun on the floor, you heard it hit the floor boards next to you. The sound drifted away from you like a wave.

"If that's what he's saying he's obviously dumber than we all originally thought."

"Billy..." Randy said his eyes torn between you and Billy, who was now reaching down to pick up the gun.

You feel Stu's grip tighten around you.

You feel the blood running out from your chest, it's warm and almost comforting.

"No, I don't think Randy has the guts to kill y/n. He'll continue to live in his horror movie world while the rest of us suffer from something none of us did." Billy says. tossing the gun from hand to hand.

"And what do you mean by that?" Sydney asks.

"I mean is this really any of our faults? Even Stu here. Is it really his fault?" Billy leans down over you. "We're only kids, we were just protecting ourselves."

"Oh that's bullshit!" Randy yells. "The only protection we need is from you and your psycho fucked up mind!"

"You watch your tone with me boy!" Billy stood up quickly and spun the gun around so it was pointed towards Randy.

"What were you trying to accomplish by doing this? World fame? Huh? What was it Billy boy?" Randy yells. "Cause you sure as hell don't have a revenge based motive."

"I think we all really know who killed her, it was Stu. Stu killed her and he continues to plunge the knife into her chest over and over and over again."

The pain in your chest tightens.

"Randy's out of surgery." The nurse says, waking you up from the horrible nightmare.

He has a hand on your shoulder and shook you calmly to wake you up.

"Uh, thank you." You say standing up. "Can I see him now?"

"Well he's not awake just yet, and he might not wake up for another few hours-"

"That's okay I just want to see him." You interrupt him, giving him a concerned look.

"Alright, follow me I'll show you to his room." The nurse said taking you down the halls.

"Are there any other patients on this floor?" You ask seeing all the empty beds as you walk through the hall.

"No, not very much at all."