"An Honor To Kill You."

"The police didn't find anyone?" You asked Dewey as he drove you down to the police station.

"No, not a single soul." Dewey responded with a slight hint of worry in his voice. "I'm not surprised, really. This bastard keeps slipping through our fingers."

You sigh and look out the window, the scenery rushing by, you haven't really had a moment yet just to sit and collect your thoughts about all of this. All of it happening again, Stu coming back.

That's when you remember the letter in your back pocket, the letter from the killer.

"Hallie's at the station by the way." Dewey says, interrupting your thoughts.

"She is?" You look back at him, his face turned towards the road.

"Yeah, she said she just wanted to wait there for you." Dewey replied.

"Oh- okay." You said, relived to have someone there with you as a comfort, Dewey was also a comfort but he also was a man of the law and you weren't totally sure who he would side with if the situation arose.

"So when you get in there, I've already made my statement, which wasn't much but-" Dewey started but then stopped once he realized he was rambling.

"Never mind that, Stu hasn't said a word that's incriminating to him yet. It's in your hands." Dewey put a comforting hand on your shoulder and you tried to give him your best reassuring smile, but it didn't help that you were more nervous now than you had ever been in your entire life.

"Alright." You sighed looking out towards the building, "You believe me right?" You asked turning back to Dewey.

"About which particular thing?" He responded looking genuinely confused.

"About Stu being innocent." You replied.

He paused only for a short moment. "Of course I believe you, I know he was a good kid, just far to sensitive." He frowned. "Thanks to Billy."

"Yeah, thank fucking God Billy is dead." You scoffed, and with that you were heading into the police station to go plead Stu's innocence.

"Finally you're here, I was actually about to dip if I had to see another criminal man being brought in." Hallie said rushing up to you as you entered the police station.

"Where's Stu?" You asked her, not really wanting to comment on what she had just said.

"In an interrogation room, I think. I'm pretty sure they can't legally hold him until they have solid proof that's he's guilty." Hallie said, "You think your witness testimony will be enough proof that he is innocent?"

"I sure hope so." You sigh, turning to look out the window for Dewey, you didn't know if you could do this without him.

"Peek-a-boo!" A voice shouted behind you making you jump.

You spin around are face Stu.

"Stu! Holy shit!" You're just about to jump into his arms when a police officers walks out from the interrogation room.

"I'm sorry ma'am, you'll just have to keep your distance until all charges are dropped." The police man says.

"Charges? What charges?" You ask, following him and Stu down the hallway.

"The Loomis family was a little pissed off I guess after-" Stu started but quickly got interrupted by the officer.

"Ma'am you're really not supposed to be here. We'll come get you when we're ready for your statement." The police officer gave you a harsh look and pointed the way back to the waiting room.

"See you later baby." Stu winked before he got dragged away.

"He doesn't seem very worried." Hallie scoffed when you met back up with her.

"Well he's innocent-" You paused as you remembered the note. "Hallie can you please wait out here and make sure to call me if they're ready for me."

"Uh- sure, where are you going?" Hallie asked.

"I just have to use the restroom." You smiled at her and hurried off to the bathroom to get this over quickly so you won't miss your statement.

As you closed the bathroom door behind you, you took out the envelope and opened it, a picture fell to the ground and landed upside down.

You're playing my game now,
it will be an honor to kill you.
Wanna know who really killed Sidney's mother?
Cause you killed the wrong guy.

You picked up the fallen picture, it showed a woman who you immediately recognized as Maureen Prescott, a younger version.

It almost looked like she was standing next to someone but the picture had been torn in half.

You quickly shoved the note and picture back in your pocket and walked out of the bathroom, you could only deal with one problem at a time right now and Stu was on the top of your list.

"Have they come out yet-" You asked Hallie before being interrupted.

"They're ready to see you now." The secretary said, motioning towards the room they were waiting for you in.

When you walked in the room there was only one officer there, and of course security cameras.

"Take a seat." She said smiling at you, not a very convincing smile. "Look I'm sure we both just want to get this over with as soon as possible so don't make this more complicated."

"I just want the best for Stu."

"I'm sure you do."

You returned her statement with a harsh glare. "Why is the Loomis family pressing charges?"

"That is not information you should even know." She replied, "Plus totally off topic, let's talk about how you believe Stu is innocent."

"Well he didn't kill anyone-"

"But he helped Billy didn't he?"

"No he didn't, he never hurt anyone and never assisted in hurting anyone." You sighed, trying not to get frustrated or it would just make things work.

"I'm going to be a little flexible and help you out here." The officer sighed, resting her hands on the table.

"Okay."

"I'm going to tell you why the Loomis family is pressing charges and you're going to explain what you think about it." She said.

"Okay." You sat up, eager to see why the Loomis family was pressing charges when Billy was the guilty one.

"The Loomis family is pressing charges because Billy is innocent."

"What?"

--A/n--
Sorry for posting so late, things have been crazy with exams and stuff, but I promise to update more frequently now that it's summer.
Also there's the question of how far should this book go.
I think I'm going to include the third movie cause I love it so much, but that would be the last one.
also THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND READS!!! you guys are so amazing I owe everything to you! xoxo