"Anyone Can Die."

"Whoever it is is now taking credit for Maureen Prescott's murder." Kincaid said as you, Randy, and Stu stood in Kincaid's office.

Randy had been speechless when you and Stu came back to the hotel with scratches and bruises everywhere. Not to mention he was very pissed that he didn't join you.

"But we know who killed Maureen Prescott." Gale said as she paced the room in front of the three of you. Kincaid's eyes following her. "Billy Loomis and St-" Gale shut up immediately.

Your head shot up, eyes wide as you saw the grimacing look on her face.

"I mean Billy Loomis, just Billy Loomis." She said quickly.

Stu glared at her and rubbed he's hands over his face.

"Unless there's a reason to not think Billy did do it." Gale looked at Stu but he didn't return her gaze.

"If I may." Kincaid interjected. "You said in your book that Sidney got it wrong once before. She accused Cotton Weary of murdering her mother and he was sent away for it. Maybe Billy Loomis did have help."

"Yeah, but what does this have to do with us. I mean it's Sidney's mother and Sidney's..." Randy pauses uncomfortably. "Dead. So why come after people who have nothing to do with Maureen's life?"

"Look, we all know this has something to do with Stab 3." Gale said, trying to find some information that pulled all this together. "But along with why the killer is after us, we also don't know why this relates to Maureen in the first place. Why leave her pictures at each scene?"

"Pictures taken at the same Studio Stab 3 is shooting at." Kincaid held up a picture of the young Maureen. The girl who could have very well started this whole thing.

"Mr. Prescott couldn't even tell us any information about Maureen and he was married to the guy." Wallace cut in.

"You spoke to Sidney's father?" You finally looked up from your dirty shoes to lock eyes with Kincaid's assistant.

"Yes just a few days ago." He nodded then quickly moved on.

You haven't seen Sidney's dad since the funeral. The fact that he was around and you didn't get to speak with him just to ask how he was doing hurt you.

"Look the problem is that last night you all were almost charcoal." Wallace continued. "It has to be someone who knew about this party and Jennifer's address."

"Anybody who worked on the set knew about the party."

"Well then we're heading to the studio." Kincaid says grabbing his jacket off of his chair.

You, Stu, and Randy pile in the back of Kincaid's car as Gale and Dewey drive separately.

"Has anyone talked to the studio about the photos yet?" Wallace says from up in the passenger seat.

"It's worth a shot." Kincaid response pulling out of the police parking lot.

"Looks like we're officially dealing with a threequel here." Randy said quietly to the two of you in the back.

"Oh yeah?" Stu scoffed. "What gave it away? Cotton's murder or the three more after that?"

"Shut up man." Randy rolled his eyes. "I'm serious here."

"So what? New rules for a threequel or something?" You ask.

"Normal rules don't apply for a trilogy." He shrugged. "And hopefully this is the concluding chapter."

"I swear if we make it out of and then someone disides to put on the mask again I'm moving to the Bahamas." You sigh, sinking down in the back seat.

"Sounds sexy, I'm in." Stu nudges your arm.

"Not such a good idea. We learned in 'I Still Know What You Did Last Summer' that killers can travel even to remote islands."

"I never saw 'I Still Know What You Did Last Summer'." You say.

"You never saw 'I Still Know What You Did Last Summer-!" Randy gasps.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure when that came out I was being hunted by a serial killer."

"That's a fair point. Anyways-" Randy continues. "True trilogies are all about going back to the beginning and discovering something that wasn't true from the get-go."

"So something to do with Maureen's backstory." You mention.

"Exactly." Randy says.

"So get on with the rules already man!" Stu blurts out.

"Ok, ok. One: we're dealing with a superhuman killer here. Stabbing, shooting, all the normal shit won't work."

"We'll decapitate him." Stu proposed.

You give him a look. "Slow down there, first we got to figure out who this fucker is."

"Number two: this one is kind of a doozie." Randy locked eyes with you. "Anyone, including main characters, can die."

You broke eye contact with him and sat up in your seat, you could feel Stu's eyes watching your every move.

"And number three: the past will come back to bite you in the ass. Any sins you think were committed in the past are about to break out and destroy you."

This time you looked at Stu. The thought that he had more involvement in the original Woodsboro massacre than he let on was always in the back of your mind. You just always avoided to subject, too afraid of what the answer would be.

Stu looked down at you then back up at Randy. "Bullshit. There's no proof that anyone ever goes by those rules."

"It's in the movies man." Randy shrugged.

"This isn't the fucking movies-"

"Stu, I think Randy knows what he's talking about." Stu gave you a harsh glare. "I mean, he's been right every single other time!"

"Alright we're here." Kincaid called back to you.

Stu shut his mouth but continued to stare at you. You brushed him off and followed Randy out the door.

You spotted Dewey and Gale immediately and the three of you walked up to them as the officers went their own way.

"I think we should split up and look for any information about the photos considering that's the only lead we have right now." Gale said.

"I'll try and figure out where these pictures were taken." Dewey said.

"Great I was thinking the same thing." Gale said, taking to his side.

You looked past them over to a building with a 'Sunrise Studio Achieves' sign in the front window. "Maybe there'll be some information in there."

Stu followed your gaze. "I'll go with you." He immediately said. Dewey gave you a questioning glance.

"Ok gang who has a studio access card?" Wallace walked up to the group asking.

"We all do." You replied. "Well almost all of us." Gale rolled her eyes, she was never officially invited on set.

"Perfect I need someone to come snooping with me."

"You're a cop can't you just go anywhere?" Stu scoffed.

"Not without a warrant or a access card." Wallace looked at each one of you.

"Damn it." Randy mumbled under his breath. "Looks like I'm the only one who's free."

You watched as Randy left with Wallace, leaving you and Stu alone.