"You Know Me Sid!"

Tuesday

"Ah geez-" You heard Tatum sigh as she ran up to the ambulance that you and Sidney were sitting in. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here you guys."

"It's not your fault Tate." You said, pushing the blanket off you, which was now making you overheat.

"Ok," Dewey walked up to the ambulance and flipped through a clipboard. "We're going to take Billy Loomis in for questioning, We'll check his phone records and all that."

"Thanks Dewey." Sidney sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"That's deputy Riley when I'm working Sid." Dewey half smiled and pointed to his badge. "It's going to take at least a day to get the phone reports back." There was a short pause. "So how are you girls?"

"Besides just being attacked by a killer?" Sidney scoffed.

"It could have been worse-" You rested a reassuring hand on Sidney's back.

"Look, you two aren't staying in this house by yourselves. We can do the girl's night at my house." Tatum said wrapping her arm around your shoulders.

"Tate-" Dewey whisper-yelled. "Does mom know?" He had a worried expression on his face.

"Yes doofus, I talked to her before I left." Tatum took your hand and helped you out of the ambulance while Dewey helped Sidney out.

You were about to get into the passenger side of Tatum's car when you heard Billy yelling as he was being forced into a police car.

"Sidney! Sidney! Come on! You know me Sid! Come on!" When Sidney ignored him, he looked towards you. You got into the car, braking eye contact with him.

There was no solid proof Billy was the masked killer, maybe he was telling the truth, he could have been carrying that phone for fun.

As soon as the three of you got to the Riley residence, Tatum got to her room and quickly changed into her pajamas, you and Sidney borrowed some of hers to wear for the night.

"You really think Billy did it?" Tatum asked, throwing herself down on one of the twin beds she had in her room. Sidney laid down on the other, but left enough room for you to lay down as well.

"He was there, Tate." Sidney was now facing to wall opposite the door and Tatum had sat up to face her. She held a stuffed bunny in her hands and played around with it.

"I knew he was destined to have a flaw." She said before you left the room and went across the hall to Dewey's room.

"Come in!" You heard Dewey call after you knocked on his bedroom door.

"Hey Dew!" You said, walking in and closing the door behind you.

"Is everything alright?" He motioned towards a spot on the bed, which he made room for you. You sat on the bed and stared back at him.

"Yeah, yeah, everything's good. It's just-" You paused trying to collect your thoughts. "I think the killer was after me back at Sidney's house."

"What?" Dewey asked, putting the book he was reading down on the nightstand besides his bed.

"Yeah I- I got this," You dug into the pocket of Tatum's night shorts and pulled out a small slip of paper. The paper you had found in your locker the day of Casey's death.

You handed the paper to Dewey and he inspected it, flipping it over and over, rereading the words multiple times.

"And that's not all-" You started.

"I know," Dewey stated. "I know about the lockers, there's been... talk."

"Yeah. Well the students Himbry expelled seemed to be convince neither one of them put the pig's blood on my locker." You said.

"So you're saying, it was the killer?" Dewey asked looking up at you.

"I know it's a stretch, someone's just probably messing with me-"

"No." Dewey exclaimed, "I believe you."

You were just about to thank him and explain a little bit more when the was a knock at the door.

"Yeah!" Dewey called as the door opened and Mrs. Riley was standing there.

"There's a telephone for you dear." She said making her way back to the kitchen, where the phone was, with you following behind.

"Did they give a name?" You asked as Mrs. Riley handed you the phone and shook her head.

You took the phone from her hands and put it towards your ear.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Hello sweetheart." The same raspy voice that had tried to kill you, said over the phone.

You looked towards Mrs. Riley, who was cleaning off the diner table.

"Tell her and I'll make you scream slowly and painfully."

"What do you want?" You were careful enough to make sure no one heard your conversation in the house.

"I think I've already made my intentions pretty clear." The voice said, somehow you had the feeling the person on the other end was wearing the ghost mask, even if they were completely alone.

"I'm not dying by your hand, I won't give you the fucking pleasure."

The voice laughed, "I don't really think you have control over when you die. Besides, I'm not going to kill you just yet."

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You're going to watch all your beautiful selfish friends die first and then, I'm going to get the pleasure of your blood running down my hands." There was another laugh on the other side of the phone.

You paused, taking in everything that had just been said, "Why?" You asked finally, your voice shaking.

There was silence on the other end of the line and then a small click, indicating that the caller had hung up.

"Everything alright?" Mrs. Riley asked as she saw the shocked expression on your face.

"Oh- yeah. It was just a friend from school calling to check up on me."

You said goodnight to Mrs. Riley and went back into Tatum's room. If the killer had threatened to kill you because they thought you were about to tell Mrs. Riley, they would probably to they same if you bother Dewey with this.