The Screams Start Again

You give Stu a glare after that remark. It was comments like that that made you feel like you were living in a movie, and not a good one.

"What?" He shrugs. "I'm being realistic."

"Whatever, we have to find the others." You sigh.

"So, we split up, I'll find Roman and-" Tyson says before you cut him off.

"No way in hell are we splitting up." You say. "Let's just go to the place you saw them last, and we'll look from there."

"Well, that would be the hallway into the basement." Tyson says.

"You've got to be kidding me." You roll your eyes.

"Wait I thought we were going to go look for Gale and Dewey?" Stu asks.

"We're looking for them all, but we have to be careful about it, I don't want to draw any unwanted attention to us."

"I think the killer already knows we are here; it's not about keeping quiet now it's about finding our friends and getting the hell out of here." Randy says, keeping an eye out behind him for any unwanted guests.

You give him an understanding glance before the four of you make your way downstairs. The place is huge, just getting passed the kitchen took some time.

Randy was right, the killer already knew you were all here, but he didn't necessarily know where you were inside the giant mansion, so as you walked past windows you made sure to keep in the shadows.

"I think that's the master bedroom in there, I'm not positive though, half the doors in this place are locked tight." Tyson said motioning to a dark hallway. Milton had made sure to lock most of the doors around the house before opening up to the party.

"Guys!" Angelina exclaimed as you turn the corner and run into her.

"Shit!" Tyson jumped. "There's a murderer on the loose and you're sneaking around this place?"

"I found a secret passageway!" She grinned.

You looked up towards Stu, he had never trusted the girl and neither did you. She always seemed to clueless and carefree, Tyson had just told her the killer was here and she didn't even register it.

"Come on you guys have to check it out!" Angelina said when no one responded to her first remark.

"Angelina, where is Roman and Jennifer? We have to find-" Before you can finish your question, Jennifer runs down the hall screaming.

"Roman is dead! Roman is dead!" She shouts, Gale turns the corner close behind her. You feel Stu's hand graze your arm, ready to pull you and run from any danger.

"We have to find Dewey and get out of here!" Gale says, surprising all of you that Dewey wasn't with her.

"Roman is dead?" Tyson and Angelina both question at once.

"Yes!" Jennifer cries. "We found him in the basement, all covered in blood." She shivers.

"I swear Milton is the key to all of this, he's the only one not with us so he could easily kill Roman." Jennifer continues, starting to pace around in distress.

"Milton's a pervert not a killer." Randy says, you give him a questioning look, which he just shrugs off. "He's Hollywood, he would be a pervert." Randy mumbles.

"Ok that's it! I'm getting out of here!" Angelina exclaims, starting to hurry off down the hallway.

"Angelina!" Gale calls after her, "You're not safe on your own!" 

Angelina stops in her tracks and turn back to you all, "I did not fuck that pig Milton to get a leading role just to die here with second rate celebrities like you all!" She yells! 

Jennifer's mouth hangs open as Angelina turns back and runs, no one stops her.

"See, pervert." Randy says quietly.

"Guys!" You hear Dewey's voice from the opposite direction. "I'm up here!"

"Dewey!" Gale gasps, you start towards him, leaving Angelina to find her own way out of the place. 

"You guys should get out too!" You hear her shouting from far off. "It's crazy to still be here-" Her words are cut off by agonizing screams.

"Angelina!" You gasp as the group all turns back towards her direction, none of you saw which way she went but she was close enough to be heard. 

You rush towards the stairs but stop as you reach the railing, from the bottom of the stairs, you see her lifeless body, blood covering her chest.

Stu is by your side in a flash, the two of you watch in horror as her body begins to be dragged away by the unseen killer.

"We have to go-" Stu grabs your wrist. "Let's go now!" He says as you and him run back to the group.

"What the hell!" You ask once you get there.

"What?" Stu looks down at you.

"Where the fuck is Tyson?" You ask, everyone looks left and right.

"We need to find Dewey now and get the fuck out of here!" Jennifer yells, getting panicked by the missing person.

"Dewey!" Gale calls.

"I'm coming down!" You hear Dewey say right before you see him emerging from a staircase you didn't even know was there.

"Dewey, the killer got Roman and Angelina too, we have no idea where Tyson went." You say, Dewey looking at you with eyes filled with worry.

"We'll be safe if we stick together, won't we?" Jennifer asks.

"Of course, why-" Out of nowhere the Ghostface killer appears from the cornering hallway and pushes Dewey in the jaw sending him to the ground.

Jennifer screams.

"Shit!" Randy yells.

You lock eyes with the masked man before Stu once again grabs your wrist and the group is running down the hall. 

"What's going on?" Tyson asks as you run into a bedroom that he was in.

"The killer-" You call to him, pointing behind you but it's too late, Tyson doesn't see the figure enter the room through the door he was standing right next to.

In a second there's a knife plunged into Tyson's chest.

"Hey!" Stu shouts, distracting him before Stu throughs a punch in his direction.

The killer is on the ground for only a split second, but it's enough time for Jennifer to go running into a closet, Gale to make her way out to Dewey and for you to grab a vase from the bedside table and throw it directly on the killer's head.

You hear him grunt and watch as he quickly stumbles out of the room. Gale and Dewey are no longer in the hallway and you can only hope they've made their way to a safe hiding spot. 

Stu comes to your side, it's silent for a quick moment before the screams start again.

"Jennifer!" You gasp as the shouts from downstairs travel up and you recognize who they belong to. 

But before you, Stu, and Randy can make your way downstairs you hear five gunshots and the screaming stops.