"It's Never Going To Stop."

"Dewey!" You screamed running through the halls, your leg stinging with pain. "Dewey!" You knew exactly where he was but calling out seemed like some comfort.

Stu and Gale were on the line with the police when you went to go find Dewey. It couldn't be to late, it just couldn't.

The door to the recording studio was already wide open and you could see the terrible state the room was in before you even walked through the door.

There was blood splattered here and there, and chairs flung across the room, papers spilled out everywhere.

"Dewey!" You called out as you spotted him on the ground, he was laying on his stomach, stabbed in the back just like last time.

As you hurried next to him, you were extremely careful as you turned him over. He was unconscious but he was breathing.

"Dewey." You said lightly shaking him. "Dewey please wake up!" You laid your head on his and heard him waking.

"Dewey!"

He groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"What happened? Is the killer dead?" Dewey said, almost ready to get up and fight.

"Yes, everything is fine now. The police are on their way, you are going to be okay." You said letting out a sigh of relief.

"Just take it easy." You told him as he was about to get up.

He winced in pain, "Yeah, I think I will."

You had made it, again. By pure luck, you had lost so much, again.

You decided to stay there with Dewey until you heard the sirens. Emergency doctors filled the room almost immediately and took Dewey away on a stretcher.

You held his hand as he was taken and promised to meet him at the hospital.

---------------------

"How are we doing?" The nurse asks, walking through the door.

It was weird being back in the hospital, you truly believed the only time you would end back up here was in the morgue.

"Sore." You responded, trying to shift in the bed.

"Understandable," She smiled. "Your x-rays came back. Nothing a little time wont fix."

This was your fourth day in the hospital, on the first you had a surgery to replace the muscle in your leg that Mickey stabbed a knife through. It was absolute torture.

You had heard good news about Dewey and you were able to see him after your surgery. He was sleeping though so you made sure to remember to visit him once he woke up.

Your leg was healing slowly, and you had to wear a fat fucking cast, but it was better.

"I thought you might want to get out of bed for once, try to move a little." She smiled, "Physical therapy is the best way to get you back to 100%."

You couldn't remember the last time you were at 100%, but you were more than excited to get out of the lumpy hospital bed.

Besides, this was the first time you were able to visit Randy after the night you both almost got slaughtered in a different hospital, this one was much more secure.

And had other patients on the floor, you had seen Halloween 2, you knew not to make that mistake again.

Stu had run out to grab some real food, that wasn't hospital grub. It was the first time he had left your side, since you were brought here.

The nurse hands you some crutches and helps you get to your feet, well your foot.

"How much do you feel up to?" She asked.

"Where's Randy's room?" You asked, you didn't even have to clarify which Randy you meant, all the hospital knew what had happened and who was involved, practically the whole world knew.

"The end of the hall."

"Well then that's where we are going." You said, a little too egar to get moving, any slight movement sent a wave of pain through your leg and up your side.

The nurse walks with you to the end of the hall, but leaves your side when you get to Randy's room.

"Hey." You say softly as you open his door.

"Y/n!" Randy says, straightening up in his bed, there wasn't much he could do that didn't interfere with his wounds. "Get the fuck in here! I haven't seen you in like forever." He says motioning to a spot on his bed.

You hurry to his side and lay down next to him, with enough space in between the two of you that he doesn't have to move.

"So the killer was Mickey." He sighs facing you.

"Yeah." You're still trying to wrap your head around it. "Who saw that coming, huh?"

"Me." Randy laughs. "I called it from the literal first murder. But no one ever listens to Randy, like how I called it the first time."

"Yeah, whatever smartass."

There was a short pause where the two of you took in everything.

"Is-" Randy started, trying to form a sentence. "Is, Hallie..."

You go silent.

"And Derek?"

A single tear falls down your cheek, this was the feeling that you hated. This reoccurring feeling of losing everyone.

Dewey was your stability last time, you were there for each other to make sure you could both make it through the hardest days.

"Dewey's surgery was a success." You say, trying to change the subject to anything happier.

"That's good."

You nod.

"I don't have to worry about the two of you, do I?" Comes Stu's voice from the doorway.

You sit up and smile.

"Shut up and get over here with that food." You say noticing the bag in his hands.

"Only because you have a boo boo." Stu says placing the bag on the bedside table.

You roll your eyes.

"If you're eating that in here, there better be some for me." Randy says.

"Just because I'm such an amazing person, there is." Stu says, sitting down on the bed next to you and opening up the boxes.

"Oh shit."

"What?" You said turning to face Randy.

Randy motioned towards the small TV on the table.

"Stab 3." He says frowning.

"Shit, they just can't get enough." Stu says watching the ad run.

"It's never going to stop, is it?" You sigh, turning away from the TV and the actress playing Gale Weathers.

"Not until we're all dead." Randy replies, shutting off the TV.