"It Was You?"

Friday

So many thoughts and questions filled your head. When will this end? Are we save here?

But most importantly...

Where was Stu?

Also what the hell is going on?!?! But that wasn't as important.

"Holy shit!" You mumbled in pure shock. "I thought it was only teenagers getting killed?"

"Do I look like I know how the mind of a serial killer works?" Randy slurred his words and closed his eyes.

You sighed and looked around the room, trying to find anyone who was still there and could get you home. When no one was seen you went over to the phone and you were about to dial Dewey when a scream was heard outside.

You hurried over to the front door and looked out, it was completely desolate.

The scream was heard again and all of a sudden the news van, which you had seen out of Stu's bedroom window, at the end of the cul-de-sac started up, but that was the only movement.

You could make out Gale in the front seat whipping out of the cul-de-sac. As she swerved out something feel from the top of her car. It looked like a huge bag of something.

Walking out onto the porch you went over to where the van had been, just right as Gale sped away.

"Oh fuck." You mumbled when you realized the bag was leaking blood. But it wasnt a bag at all.

It was a body.

At this point you became totally freaked out and ran back to the house. As you shut the door behind you, you ran over to get Randy but he was no where to be seen.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" You exclaimed. "Rand-!" You called up the stairs but stopped yourself half way through. A thought popped into you head, was Randy the one behind the mask?

Everybody's a suspect!

This time it was Randy's voice that filled your head. Was Randy the killer? Has his movie freaked mind actually snapped?

No! you had to push away the bad thoughts, you've known Randy mostly your whole life. If he was a killer why didn't he strike any sooner?

Randy would reply to that saying how it's more poetic and dramatic to wait until an anniversary of a death to go on a mass murder spree- But Randy isn't the killer!

But that's when you remembered the screams you heard coming from outside.

There was footsteps heard on the porch and you quickly hid behind the couch. Sydney came brusting into the entery hall, she was covered in blood and tear stains were on her cheeks.

It was clear she wasnt the killer, after all the two of you had been through with this killer, so you decided to get her help.

"Sydney!" You got out from behind the couch and Sydney immediately turned the gun, which you didn't realize she had been holding, on you.

"Get the fuck away from me!" She screamed. "I'm not afraid to use this thing!"

"Sydney come on you know me!" You hadnt even realized this sounded like Billys plea. "I'm not the killer!"

"Where have you been this whole fucking time then?" She screamed, still pointing the gun at you with shaking hands.

"I-" You lost your train of thought when a figure in a black outfit with a white screaming mask appeared behind Sydney. "Sydney behind you!" You screamed. "Turn around!"

It was to late.

The figure plugged a knife into Sydneys chest.

"Sydney!" You screamed in terror.

As your best friend fell to the floor, gun flying behind the killer's feet, the masked man turned his attention towards you.

He started towards you. There wasn't enough time for you to run, no matter what you did or where you ran, he had the upper hand.

That's when Stu appeared, he had the gun Sydney had dropped when she had been killed.

"Stop it Billy or I'll shot you. I'll fucking do it man!" Stu screamed at who he had called Billy.

You stared at him is surprise as the ghost took off his mask in a rage and came at Stu.

It was in fact Billy.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? We had a plan asshole." Billy had the knife up to Stu's throat.

"The plan was to leave her out of it!" Stu screamed back.

Your head bagain to spin.

"Stu?" You said quietly under your breath. "It was you?" You couldn't look him the eye. You couldn't bare to see two of your closest friends ready to slaughter you.

"Tell her Stu, tell her how you wanted to fucking stab a knife into her and gut her!" Billy had an insane look in his eyes.

"I'm telling you Billy shut the fuck up!" Stu screamed back in his face.

"And why the hell would I do that fucker! You screwed me over! We had a goddamn plan and you fucked it up, you-" And with that Stu pulled the gun up to Billy's chest and shot him in the shoulder.

It wasn't enough to kill him but it sent him back, falling to the floor and clutching his shoulder.

"Fuck!" He screamed collapsing down.

"Stu? What the fuck is going on!" You stared back at him with an expression mixed with fear, surprise and disgust.

"Come on baby don't look at me like that."

"Do-don't call me that!" You stuttered out of the fact you were shaking with terror.

Stu walks closer to you, gun in hand and blood covering his shirt. "You don't understand, this was never meant to happen like this-"

"Are you insane? How was it meant to! Was I supposed to die too!" You were shouting now, although it isn't like it mattered, no one could hear you for miles. Tears swelled up in your eyes as you stared at Stu walking even closer to you now.

He put the gun down and held out his hands.

"No, no, no I wasn't going to hurt you! You were supposed to stay up in the room. I-" Stu gave you a try-to-hard to be comforting smile.

You were backing up as he was walking closer to you.

"You drugged me-"

"I had to." He interrupted almost frustrated.

"You killed my friends!"

"That was Billy-" He turned around to point at Billy.

But Billy was gone.

And so was the gun.