"You Killed My Son!"

"Told ya I had a partner." He said touching your face with the side of his hand. "Surprise cameo just for you." His voice dropped back down to that eerie whispering he had done before.

He turned to look at the prop door to your right, you followed his gaze and saw the door opening.

"Gale?" You asked, voice shaking. It couldn't be her.

But before you could convince yourself it wasn't true she was already shaking her head and looking behind her.

Another figured appeared out from the doorway, holding a gun to Gale's back.

"Ms. Loomis...?" You couldn't believe it was actually her, you hadn't seen her but once in freshman year. She was never at Billy's house since she had left Billy's Dad unexpectingly.

The only time you had ever seen her is when you, Stu, Sidney and Tatum all went to Billy's house to play a stupid drinking game and she had been there packing her things.

"What?" Gale asked now just figuring out.

"Billy's mother!" Mickey laughed. "Nice twist, huh? Didn't see it coming, did ya?"

By this time you and Gale had made your way towards each other and onto the middle of the stage.

"Jesus, can't be- I've seen pictures of you?" Gale said, examining Ms. Loomis.

"This is 60 pounds and a lot of work later." You say.

"It's called a makeover, you should try it." Ms. Loomis says, taking off the coat she was wearing. "Look a little tired yourself there, Gale."

"So you two are in this together?" Gale asks looking back to Mickey and then Ms. Loomis.

"Yeah, well. Had to have financing. Tuition's expensive." Mickey said as if he was bored out of his mind. "Deb there, my backer. We met on the internet. Psycho website. Classifieds."

"There's only an estimated 97 active serial killers in the country today." Ms. Loomis said, picking up on Mickey's speech. "So Mickey here was quite a find. Definitely one on the way up."

You could sense Mickey smiling behind you.

"All he needed was a little guidance and nurturing." Ms. Loomis gave you a grin as she shifted the gun from being pointed at you to Gale.

"Which only a mother can give." You laughed. "How fucking ironic." You said under your breath. How coincidental that Billy's mom is just as psychotic as he was.

"Told you it was going to work." Mickey said as you turned back to look at him. "Just wait till the trial!" He said winking at you. "It is gonna rock!"

"Oh, Mickey." Ms. Loomis lowered her gun, taking a step towards you. "There's not going to be a trail." She raised her gun, you and Gale dropped to the floor as Billy's mom shot Mickey in the shoulder sending him backwards and onto the ground.

"Mickey!" You yelled, turning to look at Ms. Loomis.

Gale used the confusion to her advantage and tried to run off the stage but got shot in the side by Mickey as he slowly slide down the stone column.

"Gale! No!" You yelled as she fell off the stage, you tried to run to her but Ms. Loomis stopped you in your tracks with the gun aimed right at your forehead.

"Two birds one stone." Ms. Loomis said. "Mickey was a good boy, but my God, that whole blame the movies motive." She scoffed.

Well you could agree with her on that one, Mickey would have never gotten away with blaming the movies. But now you were dealing with someone a whole lot smarter than Mickey and you didn't have the upper hand here.

With Mickey you could use the friendship card and maybe he would have lowered the gun, but Ms. Loomis blamed you for her son's death. She was going to hesitate to pull the trigger.

"Poor boy was completely out of his mind." Ms. Loomis laughed, her gun followed your every movement.

"And you're not?" You ask.

"No, I'm very sane. My motive isn't as 90s as Mickey's." She slowly walked over to Mickey and took the gun out of his hands. "Mine's just good old fashioned revenge."

"You killed my son!"

"Ms. Loomis, I didn't! I was-" You stopped yourself, nothing was going to convince this woman and you didn't want to speed up her decision to shoot you down.

"Now! I'm going to kill you. And I can't think of anything more rational."

"You're never going to get away with this." You say, not breaking eye contact.

"Of course I will." She says. "Everything is traceable back to Mickey. Including the cop gun he used to kill everyone. But let's just suppose that you had gotten hold of the other gun."

"And we both shot each other, I get it." You say rolling your eyes.

"That's correct, everything is covered."

"You're as crazy as your son was." You say.

"What did you just say?" She asks, her tone dropping and the look on her face sent chills down your spine.

But it was enough, it was enough for you to distract her.

She had had her back turned to Mickey's supposably 'dead' body.

"Was that a negative, disparaging remark about my son? About my Billy?" She was to focused on you to notice Mickey had only been shot in the shoulder, a blow that one could survive until they bled out.

"Randy spoke poorly of Billy and I got a little knife happy." She said still slowly making her way towards you.

"You sick bitch! Fuck you and your fucked up son! I hope you see each other in hell!" You yelled, taken back she would have the audacity to speak of Randy.

She wrapped her finger around the trigger so fast, but Mickey had already hit her upside the head with a metal bar that was used in set design.

As soon as Ms. Loomis had hit the floor Mickey grabbed the gun and shot her three times. "Ugly bitch! Don't ever betray me!" Mickey shouted as he shot her.

"Well..." Mickey said after a brief pause between the two of you. "Now I know not to mention Randy around you."

"Mickey-"

"Not so fast!" Mickey said pointing the gun at you again. "Just because you helped me kill Billy's old lady doesn't mean I'm going to let you go free and happy." He grabbed your wrist and pulled you close.

"Let go of me asshole."

"What did you just say?" He said, personally offended.

"She said, let go you fucking asshole."

A/n

Here's two chapters because I felt in a writing mood today.

Thanks for all the reads!!!!!! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!

Also I love reading your comments, btw, you all are so funny.