I Killed Her!

You watch Jennifer as she frantically runs back into the dark house.

"What does it say?" Angelina yells to her as you see Jennifer behind the window taking out a mini flashlight and running it over the paper.

"Interior, Jennifer's house. Living room night." She calls back. "It's a script page!"

"What?" Dewey asks.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Stu whispers in your ear. You know he's not talking just about the situation but also the people you were surrounded by.

"Does it say anything more useful?" Gale steps in front of Dewey but doesn't dare enter the house.

"With the bodyguard stabbed to death, the others stand trapped." She continues.

"He's rewriting the movie!" Tom gasps, he frantically runs a hand through his hair.

Jennifer continues on, "As the killer waits outside, suddenly the fax machine sends news of their fates!"

You spin in a circle to see if anyone is near you outside, you can't decide whether it is best to stay out or go in. Maybe that's just what the killer wants.

"It's a trick! Jennifer come back outside!" Dewey yells in.

"No way Jennifer, you have the right idea." Tom rushes inside the doors. "He can easily pick us off one by one out there."

"Shut up! Let me finish!" Jennifer hushes everybody. "The killer prepares to grant mercy to only one of them!" You feel Stu's hands on your waist as Jennifer reads the line.

"Don't you get it! The killer says he's outside cause he wants us inside where you guys are!" Gale shouts.

"Which one is it?" Tom shouts over Gale and turns to Jennifer as she picks the next page off the fax.

"Who will survive? Is it Jennifer, Tom, Angelina, Dewey-"

"Outside everyone! Come on!" Dewey screams.

"I wanna know what happens!" Jennifer shouts as Dewey drags her outside.

"Wait for the fucking movie!" Gale yells at her.

"I'm going back in!" Tom hurries inside before Dewey or anyone else can stop him.

"What does it say?" Angelina cries.

"And the killer will give mercy to-" He's voice is muffled behind the glass. "Whoever-"

"Whoever what?" You call back as Tom disappears into another room.

"Shit!" Gale stomps her foot down. "What does it say already?"

Through the window you see Tom turn to the group, his facing being illuminated by a single match "Whoever can-".

And then the explosion happened. The whole house burst up into flames.

You feel Stu's hands leave you as you all went flying backwards and down the steep hill behind Jennifer's house.

"Holy shit!" Stu groans next to you at the bottom of the hill.

You find the strength in your arms to push yourself up as Stu comes to your side.

"You alright?" He asks, grabbing your elbow and helping you up.

"Fuck!" You sigh as you look at the nasty gash on your arm that must have happened on a sharp rock or something.

Dewey is next to you almost instantly shouting for the others.

"I'm over here Dewey!" Gale calls as you see her on the road a little ways down from where you had landed.

Gale smiles at you all before she can see the masked figure appear from the car behind her.

"Gale!" You scream.

"Behind you!" Dewey yells, reaching quickly for his gun.

Gale screams and jumps out of the way as Dewey fires three shots in ghostface's direction. The figure falls over and rolls underneath the car.

Dewey shoots once more and then trips down the hill.

"Dewey!" You and Gale say in unison as she gets up and runs over to him.

"Where the fuck did he go?" Stu yells down to them as he's still laying a comforting hand on your bleeding arm.

"He must've rolled under the car." Gale says, bending over to look at it from a safe distance.

Dewey checks all sides and under the car with his gun in hand. "He's not here. He's fast, I could've sworn I hit him."

You and Stu meet them by the car as Gale is thanking him for saving her.

All you can think is how Randy would eat this shit up, them being all friendly to each other finally.

"Oh God." Dewey says eyeing your arm. "Your arm!"

"Your nose!" You say looking at his broken and bleeding nose.

He touches it softly "I'll be alright-"

"AH!" Jennifer exclaims making you all jump.

"Shit, I forgot about her." Stu says and Jennifer gives him a pissed off glance.

"What the fuck happened to you!" She yells at Dewey.

"Jennifer wait a minute-"

"Who gave you a place to stay? Who are you supposed to be protecting?" She bawls up her fist and punches him, sending him back against the car.

"Hey!" Gale yells and punches Jennifer right back, sending her to the ground.

"Oh my God." Stu sighs slightly in annoyance, taking one step back from the scene and dragging you with him.

"My lawyer liked that." Jennifer said slowly and steadily when she finally picked herself up.

"Not as much as I did." Gale responded causing you to smile a little.

Before Jennifer could say something back her eyes shift to the rustling noise behind you.

"Angelina?" Dewey asks as you all turn to see her stumbling out of the woods.

"Tom was in the house." She said faintly.

"How'd you end up way over there?" You ask.

"Oh my God! Tom was in the house!" She cries again. You glance up at Dewey who has a stern stare on his face.

"Are we safe?" She asks as you hear the sirens approaching.

"Safe from who?" Stu asks, giving her a questionable look up and down.

"Wait a second!" Dewey says as he reaches down by the car.

"Another picture!" You gasp.

You all stare at the picture of a young Maureen Prescott, her face reminds you of Sidney and you desperately want to sit down, thinking of Sidney's last moments.

"What-" Jennifer lets out a quiet gasp.

Dewey takes a moment to look over the picture and then flips it over to the back where in big, all-caps, black writing it reads:

I KILLED HER!

You feel Stu shift behind you and your brain jumps immediately to Billy but then discards the idea when you remember his dead body laying on the cold table in the morgue when Mr. Loomis was fighting for the dead boy's rights.

"Who is he and what the fuck does he want?" You say in anger.

Dewey gives you a sad look, no one knows anything.