"My Favorite Girls."

Friday 1996

"Movie night!" Tatum yelled as she ran up to you on your way to your car.

"What do you have planned for us to watch tonight?" You asked her, matching her excitement.

"I don't know I was kinda hoping you could stop by the video store and pick something up for us." She said giving you her most helpless smile.

"Wait-" A smile broke out on you now. "You're letting me pick the movie?"

"Calm down Lauper." She says quickly. "I don't want anything horror."

"Damn, the only shit I like."

"You know I can't handle that crap, I'll go out of my fucking mind with terror after watching that." She sighed.

"Who are we gossiping about?" Stu said walking up behind you and squeezing your shoulder before giving Tatum a kiss. "Not me I hope." He said looking down at her.

"Oh yeah, I was just telling her how you couldn't get it up-"

Stu wrapped his hand around Tatum's mouth. "It's a lie! Don't believe her!" He yelled.

You laughed and took Tatum by the arm, leading her away from Stu and towards your car.

"Yeah whatever you say." You both laughed.

"Hey where are you guys going?" Stu said as you walked towards the driver's side of your car.

"Movie night!" You smiled.

"Oh I'm so in!" Stu grinned.

"No way!" Tatum said stopping him in his tracks. "It's a girl's night, Sidney is going to be there."

"So what, invite Billy." Stu shrugged.

"Nice try." Tatum said getting in the car.

"Y/n..." Stu said rushing towards you and grabbing your hand. "I promise I'll be good." He frowned.

"Sorry Stuey, you heard your girlfriend-"

"But it's your house, you decide." He continued pleading.

"Sorry." You let go of his hand and got into your car.

"God, he's so needy." Tatum laughed. "But maybe a group movie night could be fun."

"It is a group movie night, you, me and Sidney."

"You know what I mean." Tatum scoffed.

"Yeah, I know." You said, dropping the subject. It could be fun, the problem was: Stu in your house, Stu the same guy if you couldn't tell if you had feelings for or not, Stu the guy who was dating you bestfriend who you would never want to hurt.

"I was thinking a romance movie tonight." Tatum said.

"Really?" You asked, pulling out of the parking lot. "I never thought you would be in the romance mood."

"What can I say, we can't keep watching Tom Cruise movies all our live." Tatum giggled.

"Uh- yes we can, that sounds like a very good life."

"Edward Scissorhands?" You asked.

"It's that a horror?"

"A horror!" You laughed. "Edward Scissorhands is not a horror, it's definitely more of a romance."

"Well if you say so."

"Wait have you never seen Edward Scissorhands?"

"No! Don't laugh at me." Tatum giggled grabbing your arm.