"There's Been Another Murder,"

Friday

"Sidney? Are you in here?" You call out as you peer into Mr. and Mrs. Macher's bedroom, which was completely empty.

"Where the hell is she?" You mumbled to yourself.

You walk around the upstairs hallway and open another door to look for her. The room you entered was quite messy with clothes and papers thrown all around.

There was a framed picture facing upside down on the dresser, which was covered in soda cans and trash. When you flip the picture over you see a happy image of you, Stu, Tatum and Randy.

It was taken the night the four of you went to see a showing of Candyman two years ago. The four of you were laughing at some stupid thing you had said, which you couldn't remember now.

In the picture Stu had an arm wrapped around Tatum but he was staring at you. You laughed to yourself and set the picture back where it was.

As you continued to look around the room, something under the closet caught your eye. You went over and opened the door.

"Oh shit-" You gasped as you looked inside the open closet.

The walls were covered in stalker images of Woodsboro students, but only certain ones. You saw Casey, Steve, Tatum, Randy, yourself and the last person you saw was dressed in the ghostface costume that had attacked you and Sidney.

Making sure everything was in the place you had found them, you quickly got out of the room and made your way to the front door.

"Where are you running off to? The party is just getting fun." Stu asked, blocking your path to the door.

"I really need to get home before my parents realize I'm here." You said stumbling for an excuse to leave.

The pictures in Stu's closet could have easily been something for school or a report maybe even a joke but you weren't willing to test that theory right now.

He was obviously hiding something.

"I can't let you leave like this, you're drunk." He says getting closer to you, his expression dropping the friendly smile.

"What are you talking about I've had one drink-" As you said this, things suddenly became distorted and you stumbled a little.

Before you hit the floor, Stu grabs your arm and pulls you closer to his chest.

"Even one drink can cause confusion." Stu says sternly as he drags you close to him and back up the stairs.

Stu holds you closer to him as he walks you up the stairs and brings you back to the room you had just escaped from, Stu's room.

You could barely move or even talk as Stu brought you into his bedroom and laid you down on his bed.

"Stu- I-" You started to express your concern when Stu got on the bed next to you and propped your head against his chest.

"I know you're not drunk." He said like it wasn't weird at all how you had just became numb. "But I had to get you out of the way somehow. I'll tell him you went home or something." He was mumbling to himself now.

"What?" You stuttered, only with enough strength to say the one word.

"Baby, I'm just trying to protect you, I had to get you out of the way." He looks down at you and smiles, resting one hand on your cheek and the other wrapped around you almost if trying to keep you warm.

You can barely keep your eyes open to see him smiling, but one thing is certain.

He drugged you.

You remember him handing you a drink after you talked with Deputy Dewey.

"No matter what happens next," He begins. "Please know how much I fucking love you and want to keep you save from him, I never thought he would go this far-"

And that was the last thing your heard before passing out in his arms.

Weird drug-induced dreams filled your head. Dreams of you, Tatum and Sidney running from a man in a ghost mask. Dreams of the flash of news cameras flooding you vision.

One dream seemed to stand out from the rest though, it was about Stu. His words he had said to you right before leaving you passed out on his bed.

But in this dream he was covered in blood, the whole room was covered in blood, everything but you. And when he left the room after telling you everything was alright, you started to choke on all the blood.

Suddenly you were back in Stu's room, it took a few minutes for you to comprehend that you were actually there and this wasn't just another weird dream.

The clock on the table behind you read 11:45pm.

Don't worry Casey and Steve didn't bite it till way after ten.

The words Tatum had spoken to you over the phone came clearly into your head.

Everything seemed to be completely silent. Too silent. As if everybody had bit it.

The thought gave you chills and it took everything you had to get up off the bed and make your way over to Stu's window.

Your legs were still pretty weak and your head was spinning, but at least you weren't still passed out.

Out side the window you could see a news van parked in the road in front of Stu's house. No people were around and most of the cars were already cleared out.

You made your way towards the door and opened it silently, putting weight on it so it wouldn't squeak.

There was a noise coming from down stairs, it sounded like screaming. You would have been scared but you've seen Halloween at least a hundred times and you knew Jamie Lee's screams.

You made your way down the stairs and into the living room where the movie was playing.

Someone's head was visible from over the couch back board.

Please don't be dead, please don't be dead.

The voice in your head screamed.

You let out a sigh as you turned the corner of the couch and saw Randy sitting there, as alive as ever.

"Where the hell is everyone?" You asked him.

"They all left," He mumbled visibly drunk. "Didn't you hear?"

You shook your head.

"There's been another murder, principal Himbry is dead." Randy said.