'Ghostface'

Friday

"Shit you just found it here?" Randy asks you as he stares down at the car.

"Can someone tell me why this damn car is making everyone paranoid?" Mickey asks, his eyes following you as you walk around the car.

"It was just here when me and Mickey walked out, Randy I think he's here."

"He can't be..." Randy said under his breath, both of you knowing it was totally possible Stu was here now.

The three of you stared at the car, Mickey was still confused out of his mind.

"If this is really-" You started but got cut off by a police siren.

The police car pulled up next to you and you immediately heard commotion from in the sorority house as kids started running out and yelling that the cops were here.

Mickey grabs your arm to make a run for it but you keep him there.

"Dewey?" You ask as Dewey appears from behind the car door.

"Hey y/n." Dewey gives you an innocent smile, you run up to him and give him a big hug, he tenses a little bit.

"Oh sorry, I forgot." You say motioning to his stab wound.

"No it's okay, you seem to be holding up pretty well."

You smile at him and give him another hug, "I missed you so much."

"Yeah, me too kid." Dewey says, he reminds you of Tatum.

Her funeral was the last time you saw Dewey before heading off to college.

"Hey Randy!" Dewey says as Randy walks up to the two of you, leaving Mickey standing alone and confused.

"I think we know what brings you here, so I'm not even gonna ask." Randy motioned towards the car behind him, Stu's car.

"Holy shit! Is that- It can't be?" Dewey walks up to the car, with a slight limp, and looks in through the windows. "How did it get here?"

"That's the thing, we don't know." Randy replied.

"I guess you've heard about the killings, huh?" Dewey says looking up from the car.

"Yeah..."

"It wasn't Stu." Dewey says shocking you.

"What?" You had firmly believed it wasn't Stu, but hearing some else say it shocked you.

"He might be crazy, but he isn't stupid. Going out and murdering this people, while on a high watch list, isn't something he would do." Dewey said. "Plus Billy's dead, I don't think Stu would kill by himself."

There was a silence hanging in the air as you eyed Stu's car and got the sudden feeling of familiarity, maybe you missed all your friends but maybe you also missed Stu.

Dewey looked down at his watch. "Shoot I have to go speak to the office but we'll catch up tomorrow, we can have lunch."

You nodded your head and said goodbye to Dewey as he headed off to the office with Randy leading the way.

"I think we need to talk." Mickey said when Dewey and Randy were out of ear shot.

"Maybe tomorrow Mickey, I really need to just get some rest right now-"

"Well, I'll walk you back to your dorm, it's not safe to be alone with a killer on the loose anyways." Mickey said.

He was right of course.

"But then you're going to have to walk back to your dorm all by yourself." You said as you and Mickey started making your way to the dorms.

"Oh, I thought I would just sleep over." He gave you a grin.

"Ha nice try." You scoffed.

"But seriously, what the fuck is going on?" Mickey asked in a serious tone.

You were in the freshmen dorm parking lot now.

"Did you read Gale Weather's book?"

"The one about you and Woodsboro, yeah sure, who didn't." Mickey sighed.

"Yeah, well that car in the parking lot was Stu's Machers, the killer who got away, the whole thing is starting again. But this time Stu isn't the killer."

"And Stu was the one you had a thing going on with?" Mickey asked.

"What?" You've never told anyone about that, except Randy, it wasn't even in the book.

"You didn't exactly seem upset when you saw his car-"

"He was my friend, just like Billy Loomis was, but he also killed all of my friends so I won't be to upset to see him in jail-"

You stopped in your track as you finished the final stairway to your dorm.

The lights were out.

"What the hell?" You said flipping the light switch on and off with nothing happening.

"Wait I've got a flashlight on my camera when it records in the dark." Mickey flipped on his camera light and the recording button popped on.

He shinned it up the stairway.

"Shit-" You gasped.

"Mickey turn around now!"

"Fuck-"

The two of you spotted the white mask in the small beam of light.

Ghostface.

As soon as the two of you started fleeing down the stairs you heard Ghostface's footsteps following close behind.

"Mickey hurry the fuck up!" You screamed, stumbling over Mickey's feet.

You made it to where the light was back on and saw the exit up ahead.

The footsteps quickened in your ear as you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Mickey-" You screamed for his help as the person behind the mask pulled you down to your knees.

"Y/n!" Mickey turned to face you as Ghostface pulled you behind him and pushed Mickey.

"No!" You screamed as Mickey went falling down the stairs, his camera flying out of his hands.

Ghostface put his knife up to your throat, his hand holding you against the stairs.

"Don't you know history repeats itself?" He says in the same voice that had called you on the phone that first night in the video store, the same one Casey Becker had heard before her death, the death that started this whole thing.

You felt the cold blade up against your throat as it dug deeper, leaving a trail of blood.

"Get away from her asshole!" Dewey yelled as he pulled the trigger.

The bullet landed right on Ghostface's collar bone, sending him flying back, and laying against the stairs motionless.

"Dewey!" You jumped up from the stairs and ran to him.

"Oh shit, Mickey!" You said as he suddenly moved on the floor making you jump. "Can you stand?" He nodded and got up with your help.

"The head."

"What?" Mickey said staring at Dewey.

"You got to shoot him in the head or he'll get right back up." Dewey reloaded his gun and walked to the stairs.

"Dewey, what the fuck are you doing? Get back!" You screamed as Dewey stood over Ghostface, gun pointed to his head.

That's when he moved.

So... I watched Scream 5

Holy shit, it definitely was a trip. I mean I've never cried as much in a theater since Spider-Man no way home, which actually wasn't that long ago, but it was bad.

I mean it was good, but it was just so sad.

To anyone else who's watched it, if you need to talk I'm here, but don't put spoilers in the comments.