"I Saved Your Ass."

Dewey had noticed the distressed look on your face and decided to give you some time alone to think through everything.

"Gale, how about you and I go get coffee or something?" Dewey asked turning to Gale.

"What? But I need to-" She started.

"Gale!" Dewey didn't let her finish, instead he grabbed her arm and waved goodbye to you as he and Gale walked away.

You waited till they were far enough and no one else was around to look behind the office buildings for Stu.

There was a forest behind the building and somewhere in the farther distance a highway, but that was all you saw.

"Stu?" You whispered, knowing no one on campus could hear you anyways but still worried. "Stu are you-"

A hand wrapped around your mouth.

You thought about screaming but you knew this wasn't the killer.

"Surprise." Stu said from behind you, still holding a hand over your mouth.

You squirmed out of his hold and slapped him on the arm.

"Ouch, glad to see you too." Stu laughed and held his arm.

"You shouldn't be here!" You say looking around and pushing him farther behind the building. "Stu, you're going to get fucking arrested!"

"Ok, ok, calm down." Stu was still smiling his head off. "I'm just happy to see you again!" He grabbed you by the waist and lifted you off the ground. You laughed but slapped at his arms to let you down.

"You're insane, you know that right?" You laughed.

"I insanely missed you, and don't worry about all that police shit. I have a plan." He smiled.

"You have a plan?" You scoffed. "A plan to escape being arrested?"

"You doubt me?" Stu asked putting a hand to his chest.

"Well..."

"Shut up!" Stu said. "So are we going to go up to your dorm or what girl?" Stu pulled your hand and started walking out.

You quickly pulled him back. "Stu are you crazy? You can't go out there!"

"You worry to much, it's going to rub off on me. Just chill out, I know a way to you dorm where no one will see us." Stu said taking another peek out from the building.

"I'm not even surprised you know where my dorm is." You sigh.

"Just hold my hand and act normal." Stu says as he pulls you out from behind the building, you immedately tense up knowing this is the end of your short term happiness in seeing Stu.

Most of the kids were in classes at this time there was really no one around except for the kids on free periods but no one seemed to see the two of you running behind all the trees.

Stu stops outside of your building. "No one's around right? Hallie's out?"

"How the fuck do you know all these people?" You ask.

"Nevermind that, let's just go on up." Stu says continuing to drag you by the hand all the way up to your dorm.

You walk in the room first and quietly close the door when Stu got in. "Hallie?" You ask looking around. No response. "She must be in classes." You say turning back to Stu.

"Well I guess that gives us more time together." Stu says pulling you in with his hands on your waist.

"I think we have a lot more to talk about before we do anything." You say inches away from his face.

"Can't that wait?" Stu picked you up and placed you on the counter. "You know what I just realized?"

"What's that?" You ask matching his whispering tone.

"I always had a thing for you but I never did anything about it."

"You almost got me killed, that's what you did about it." You laugh.

"Yo, I saved your ass kid." He laughed back, looking you in the eyes.

Stu puts a hand to the side of your face and puts his other hand around your back, pulling you close enough that your lips touch. And kissed you.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Stu said softly after you pulled away to catch a breath from the kiss.

"Oh yeah?" You smile. "Every since you asked if you could kiss me in the hallway of high school one time?"

"You know I wasn't joking about that, we could of had our first kiss right there." Stu said.

"Yeah, while you were-"

Your sentence was cut short by on knock at the door. "It's Randy, are you there?"

"Shit that pain in the ass is still alive?" Stu whispered looking back at the door.

"You have to hide." You said hopping down from the counter and pushing Stu in the closet. "Don't come out." You whispered before closing the door on him.

"Randy what are you doing here?" You ask opening the door.

"Mickey just told me everything." Randy said walking inside.

"Everything about what?" You asked, confused.

"He told me he fucked things up pretty bad with you, I thought he was talking about protecting you or something, I didn't know about this kiss." Randy said almost slyly.

"What the fuck did he just say?" Stu yelled slamming open the closet doors.

You stood there shocked as Randy started at Stu, who was about to go beat Mickey up.

"The shit?" Randy didn't take his eyes off Stu. "I fucking knew you were in touch with him!"

"Ok, Randy I know this looks bad but you got to believe me I just found out he was here-"

"You could get arrested for being an accomplice, you know!" Randy started pacing. "Oh shit- I could get arrest now too!"

"Calm down, tough guy. I didn't do anything wrong." Stu sighed.

"Oh that's a real fucking good one!" Randy forced a laugh.

"Y/n was there, and saw the whole thing. It was only Billy." Stu said. "That's all that the cops need, a witness."

"You're shitting me right now?" Randy turned towards you. "You're telling me you are going to go to the cops and plead his innocence so you two can be a normal couple?"

"Please, being a normal couple is so boring, the only thing you get is chocolates on valentine's and kisses goodnight blah blah blah no shazam, no exciting murders." Stu said.

You looked at him. "If this plan works, I still expect something on valentine's day."

"Baby I'm going to give you the world on valentine's day." Stu said walking over to you and placing his hands on your waist again.

"Let's focus on the real issue here." Randy cut in, he was now sitting down on the kitchen chair. "You think the police are going to go for this?"

"It's better than being on the run." Stu shrugged.