"One Final Showdown."

"I'm Roman, the man who invited you all here." The man said giving you a big smile.

"Oh shit-" Stu whispered in your ear.

You turned and gave him a questioning look.

"I just got chill, like one of those when you know shit's about to get real." He whispered to you again and squeezed your shoulders.

Roman didn't seem to hear the remark as he was introducing himself to Randy. "We were actually just talking about Cotton's death, you don't think it had anything to do with the movie do you?" Roman asked looking down at you.

"No-" You said quickly jabbing an elbow into Stu's side before he was about to release the secret of Maureen's photo at the scene of the crime.

"It was probably just some psycho fan, upset that they killed off Randy in Stab 2." A man sitting on the steps commented.

You looked over at him and he smiled.

"I'm Tyson by the way. It's an honor to meet all three of you, but I'm sure you get that all the time around here-"

"Well Tyson that would make you next wouldn't it?" A man said behind him, he was wearing a cheap deputy outfit, he was playing Dewey.

"I am not a Randy substitute, I am my own character."

"And who is your character anyways?" Randy asked.

"Ricky Wafford-"

"Ok, yeah so basically me." Randy scoffed. "Named Ricky and works at the video store."

"How'd you know my character works at the video store?" Tyson asks Randy.

"You're based on me, I've seen the script."

"Your character is based on Randy Meeks." Roman shrugged.

Tyson rolls his eyes.

"Anyways, this was about Cotton, we are not in any danger." A blonde girl says as she sits down on the rocking chair that is a perfect match to the real life one.

"Maybe we should tell them about the picture-" Randy whispers to you.

"Gale will be here soon enough, we can ask her." You respond.

"Maybe we could just ask that Kincaid guy." Stu suggest.

"Oh good idea, anything to talk to him again." You laugh jokingly.

"On second thought-" Stu grabs your waist as you start to walk over to find Kincaid.

"Look there's Gale now!" Randy says, tapping you arm.

Stu loosens his grip on you as you all turn to her. The cast of Stab 3 goes silent.

"Oh my God-" You gasp. "She's talking with Dewey! What is he even doing here?"

"Gale Weathers!" A strong voice comes yelling behind you. "No press! Get that woman out of here!" He yells as security comes to take Gale away.

"I thought you said she was invited here just like us." Randy asks, turning to you.

"I thought she was."

"Maybe the killer invited her here," Stu says. "To have all the originals under the same roof for one final showdown."

"He's right. Psychos can't kill what they can't find." Randy says.

Dewey turns back to you after watching Gale leave.

"Dewey!" You say hurrying up to him and embracing him in a hug.

"It's so good to see you again. I heard they had invited you but I didn't think you'd show." He says while hugging you back.

"Well we made it here before hearing of Cotton's death..."

"I guess Gale has already filled you in on the whole thing." Dewey says.

"Yeah, all this shit with the picture." You sigh.

Dewey looks down at the ground in a solemn way.

"What are you doing here" You say, changing the subject.

"Oh- well I work here, they needed a guy who had real life experience with this stuff so that's where I come in."

"Wow, that sounds-" You could barely get a few words in before a girl who you saw talking to Gale earlier came running up to Dewey.

"Dew, you said you were going to get me a full fifteen minutes with her!" She complained. "How am I supposed to be Gale Weathers if I can't even talk to her for more than a minute?"

"Jennifer I can't really talk about that right now-"

"Oh my God!" She gasps when she turned to you. "I can't believe you're actually on the set of own movie! You know, I actually auditioned to play you but the directors thought I fit better as Gale and thank the lord for that cause I've had my biggest break through as Gale-"

"Wow." You gave a fake short laugh as she continued talking.

"Jennifer!" Dewey said, shutting her up. "We'll talk about this later." He said, she turned and walked away in a hurry to get somewhere else.

"Do you have a place you're staying tonight?" Dewey asked.

"Yeah, it's right across the street."

"Good, I'll try and meet up with Gale later today maybe we figure this whole mess out before it gets worse."

You nodded as the blonde haired girl from the chair came and told Dewey she was leaving for the day.

"Ok bye Sarah." He said.

You said your goodbyes to Dewey and the cast, Roman stopped you for a minute to see if you wanted to chat about the movies. You told him you would see if you had anytime.

You doubted it. Recapping your near death experiences wasn't your favorite thing to do.

Stu drove the three of you back to your hotel and you waved goodbye to Randy as he went to his room.

The studio gave you three rooms but it seemed like only two of them were going to get used.

"Finally some alone time." Stu said as he closed the door to the room.

"We should really talk about this whole murder thing." You sighed.

"We can talk about that when were aren't alone in a huge ass hotel room with a cozy ass bed all to ourselves." He said as he walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing you slowly.

"I think we'll disrupt the neighbors." You said in between kisses.

"I think they'll just have to suck it up." Stu responded as he picked you up and walked you over to the bed, kissing you the whole way over.

"You got a condom?" You asked.

"You know I do baby."