"There's A Phone Ringing!"

"We're not done here." You say as you leave Stu behind, you needed to catch up with Gale and Dewey to see what was going on.

"I don't know anything!" Stu pleaded as he followed you out of the room.

You catch up with Gale and Dewey and see that Dewey has more pictures than he did before. The new ones look exactly like Maureen's pictures but with Jennifer's face in the middle of them. And in bright color.

"Oh shit." You gasp as you look down at the photos that Dewey is holding side by side.

"That's what I said." Gale says, she glances back at you and notices the distraught look on Stu's face before she turns back to the pictures.

"It's the same street only 28 ish years later." Dewey says, his eyes switching between pages.

"So Maureen Prescott was working with Sunrise Studios?" You ask, feeling Stu's body against your back, it was hard to stay mad at him.

"I've got to make some calls." Dewey rushes off.

"What's with you two?" Gale says once Dewey leaves.

"What do you mean?" You ask her, giving her your best clueless face.

"I saw that look just a second ago on your face," She points to Stu, "It was the look that says: 'oh shit, I've really screwed up but I don't want to loose my girlfriend, how do I save this'-"

"Okay, Gale," You cut her off. "I think we get your point."

Gale stares at you for a moment until you finally crack.

"Stu knows something about Maureen." You blurt out.

"I do not!" Stu responds without a second thought.

"What?!" Gale gasps, her eyes going wide.

"I just thought back to when Billy actually did kill Maureen, it was too good. He got away with it for so long and I knew him so well back then, but he never talked to me about her murder." Stu said, his eyes not focused on one place.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"I mean, the murder was too smart for him, it was almost like someone was helping him with it."

"Like someone thought of it and Billy was just the one to act it out." Gale said, you could see her thinking it through in her head.

"Exactly, he never wanted to talk to me about it because he probably didn't want me to know someone else was involved."

You looked up at him, you could see the hurt in his eyes. Billy was an ass, but he used to be Stu's best friend, before he started cutting everybody up. 

Dewey came back out of the room with his phone in his hand. "I've got to call Kincaid." He said, trying to work his new phone.

You looked over at him and then to the rest of the room. "Guys? Where is everybody?" You ask as you look around. You, Stu, and Gale had been so deep in conversation you must not have noticed that everyone had left. 

The front door blows open with a gust of wind and makes everyone jump and Gale scream. 

"Oh no I do not like this." You say as you back away from the door.

Dewey gives you a worried glance. "Oh, God. Jennifer!" He calls out. "Angelina? Tom?" He continues, you now realize he has his gun out.

"Now would probably be a great time for us to split." Stu says.

"No way, I am not going out there." You look back at the empty front door that was still wide open.

The patio door opens, and Dewey swings his gun around.

"AH! God!" Jennifer exclaims as she puts her hand to her chest in shock. "What happened? Why the hell do you have your gun out?" She asks in a shaky voice.

Dewey screams again, making you and Stu jump, as Tom and Angelina appear in the living room.

Tom puts his hands up as the gun faces him before Dewey realizes it was just him and lowers it. 

"Don't do that." Dewey sighs in relief. "I'm overreacting."

But you didn't know if that was necessarily true, there was still the matter of the door that mysteriously opened by itself.

You turn to look at the door as Jennifer's security guard comes around the corner.

"Guys-" You gasp.

"Dewdrop-" The guard asks struggling for breath. Everyone inside the house turns to face the staggering man.

"Stone?" Dewey asks.

As you hear the gasping around you, you see the blood running down his mouth. You feel Stu's hand grip your wrist, pulling you away from the door. 

"Oh my God!" Jennifer says quietly.

"Oh my God, Stone!" Tom gasps, they all walk closer to the door as Stu holds you back.

Stone falls to the ground and Dewey rushes to his side. A knife's handle was jutting out of his upper back. 

You gasp in horror. 

"Dewey is he dead?" Gale asks.

"Yeah." He responds plainly.

There was a rustle in the distance and Dewey reaches for his gun. "Everyone back inside!" He calls as the group runs back inside to where you and Stu were standing.

"It's alright! Don't panic." Dewey says reassuringly.

"Don't panic?!" Tom runs his hands through his hair. "Stone is dead and we are trapped in here with an ex-killer!" He raises a hand towards Stu.

"I was in here this whole time asshole!" Stu yells back at him.

"Oh yeah?" Tom scoffed. "And who's your witness? Your accomplice girlfriend with the victim mentality?" Tom looks towards you.

"Watch yourself-!" Stu yells before Dewey cuts in between them.

"Cool it Tom! Me and Gale were in here with them the whole time! He didn't kill Stone." Somehow Dewey's reassurance didn't make you believe that anyone here still really felt comfortable around Stu or you. 

Before Tom could fire back the lights went out.

Everybody screams as Jennifer runs towards the patio door, everyone following close behind her. 

"Ok outside!" Dewey says, taking the leadership role upon himself. "Everyone stay together and remain calm!"

"There's a phone ringing!" Angelina notes as she looks towards the dark and empty house. 

"Shit. It's the fax." Jennifer gasps as each one of you stare into the house.

"Do we get it?" You ask, looking to each one of them.

"Oh fuck-" Jennifer sighs as she hurries back inside to check it.

"Jennifer be careful!" Dewey yells before she is absorbed by the darkness of the house.