Chapter Ten

Joanna's apartment wasn't like Max had imagined it. Not that he had thought about it. Somehow, he had expected something else, a fucking IKEA advert, homely and welcoming but still somewhat clinical. However, Joanna's apartment wasn't like he had expected it. But then again it was so fitting and just ... Joanna. The apartment itself was a U-shape which was due to the roof terrace and indoor swimming pool, Joanna told him, as he tried to look through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room.

The narrow corridor led into a big and open living space. To the right hand were a dark grey U-shaped sofa and a huge tv with a modern sound system. Behind the sofa was a cupboard decorated with photos and trophies which indicated that she was a double champion. On the left hand was the kitchen after the one step leading to it. Not as open as the living room but as spacious. The breakfast bar located right when you entered the kitchen from the living room, but there was an extra dining room when you left the kitchen through the other side.

Sitting there with Joanna, Max couldn't stop himself from looking around, which amused Joanna greatly. The food wasn't as interesting as her furnishings, she noticed. Max realized that he was rather rude, but Joanna didn't seem bothered, still he turned back around to her.

"Were you searching for the bedroom?" Joanna joked, which caused Max to lean back in his seat, watching her closely as she ate another spoon full of nockerl.

"Just curious," Max replied, which caused Joanna to smile at him, before promising him a tour later. And if their tour started with the bedroom, then that would be okay for both of them.

---------------

They're wrapped up in each other, the duvet bunched up around them as Joanna slowly moved herself over Max. Their bodies are sliding against each other with sweat, they're so close, Max's arms wrapped around her waist pulling her in as close as possible, her own fingers buried into Max's sweaty hair.

It's overwhelming, all of her focus is on them, on the man underneath her. One of his strong arms wrapped around her, fingers digging into pliant flesh. On the way Max's cock felt inside of her, stretching her open and dragging against her walls as she pulled herself back up from Max's lap.

"I think Daniel's getting used to me." He mentioned, knowing that Joanna would listen to him now. They didn't talk the last time during sex and when they talked it wasn't about something other than sex.

"That's good." She replied, not sure what she should do with that information right now, but they could talk later about that again as well.

Joanna felt wet puffs of air fall against her chest, where Max had pressed his face, his tongue flicking out to lap up the sweat, making her mouth fall open into a moan where she's got it pressed into Max's drenched hair. It's too hot, the Monaco evening breeze coming through the open balcony doors not nearly enough to cool their heated bodies down.

"Oh, Gott." she breathed out softly, another gasp falling from her lips as she let herself slide back down over Max just right. She shivered against the feeling, the grip of her fingers on Max's hair tightening, a soft hiss sneaking through Max's clenched teeth.

One of Max's hands falls to her ass, his grip tight on her cheek as he helped Joanna push herself back up, her legs starting to strain and shake underneath her as she does so. She's so close, they've been at it for at least an hour now, her pleasure slowly building inside her body until now, now when she felt ready to burst open.

Lazy foreplay had turned into lazy sex. She can still feel where Max's lips had first pressed into the skin of her collarbone, the bruise there dark and purple now. The way he'd kissed his way down her spine, licking over and nipping at her skin until it felt like her back was on fire. How he'd flipped her over with his strong hands and had pulled her into his lap, kissing her over and over again as Joanna had sunk down over him.

Her mind is lost in the pleasure from an hour, minutes, seconds ago, as wave after wave of pleasure runs through her body at the same time, overwhelming all of her senses. Her muscles are aching, screaming for her to stop as she let herself fall back down again, her fingers start to tingle and the smell of sweat is pungent in her nostrils as she breathes in through her nose harshly, her face still pressed into Max's hair.

"Close." she felt Max breathe out, his lips moving against Joanna's chest. Max's nose dragged over one of her nipples, before his tongue drags over it slowly and wet, making her moan out at the feeling.

"Yeah. Me too." She answered, even though Max hadn't been asking her a question. She could feel her own orgasm on the tip of her tongue, the tingling of her fingers making her itch as she pulled herself up once more. Max pulled back slightly, blinking away the sweat from his eyes as he looked up at Joanna, his pupils blown and soft groans falling from his open mouth as their eyes meet.